GDT's

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I have a habit of reading GDTs from other teams after our games. If they win, they figure they played a great game, if they lose, they suck.
I guess the point I'm making is that as a fan we should understand how pitiful it is to be a fan for those other teams. I think the Green Bay Packers have put up an amazing team this year, despite injuries they have gone toe to toe with the best teams in the NFL and have shown their mettle.
Detroit was tough, but those fans EXPECT to lose, it's a big tip of the hat to TT and MM that we are looking at a playoff spot despite the setbacks this year.
And yes, despite a few naysayers on this site, Packers fans expect good play and generally get to enjoy it. I guess it's the half full/half empty glass that defines us.
Ron Woodson said before the game that he's riding the Packers all the way, it seems crafty veterans know as we all know, this is a team with some future.
I am predicting a victory over the Bears, not a long shot, but if you were a NY Giants fan, you can't even be sure they'll cover against Washington.

OP
OP
DevilDon

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
The perfect example of this is how the Giants fans kept saying their corners sucked. Not so, they're not all bad, but they are up against arguably the best receiving corps in the NFL. Highlight catches and great YAC, how do you defend that.
They were saying their corners were playing off the GB receivers too much, but the Giants DC knew that we'd have killed them with the long ball.
It's just interesting contrast when you look at both sides.

OP
OP
DevilDon

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Game Day Thread, it's a live post during a game, all forums have them.