Gary vs CMIII

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy retirement to Clay and thanks for all he did

But this new 52, Rashan Gary....

I think Gary's ceiling is just INCREDIBLE, you can just see it why you watch him play. He will be a Top 5 or Top 3 defensive player in the league soon(if not by year end) and I wouldn't be surprised if he won a DPOY award some day. That's how good he is

I think he could be better than Clay, talk about draft and develop at its finest

Reaction score
Happy retirement to Clay and thanks for all he did

But this new 52, Rashan Gary....

I think Gary's ceiling is just INCREDIBLE, you can just see it why you watch him play. He will be a Top 5 or Top 3 defensive player in the league soon(if not by year end) and I wouldn't be surprised if he won a DPOY award some day. That's how good he is

I think he could be better than Clay, talk about draft and develop at its finest
I don’t have Mondays results, but Here is where Gary ranks today

Sacks: (5) Tied 2nd
Sack yards: (38) Tied 1st
Solo Tackles: (11) Tied 7th
Combined: (19) Tied 4th
Tackle Asst: (8)Tied 4th
Forced Fumb: (1) Tied 3rd
Fumble Recov: (1) Tied 2nd

He’s running with Khalil Mack, Alex Highsmith, Nick Bosa, Max Crosby

If Rashan stays anywhere close to this pace (21 sacks) he’ll likely be vying for a DPOY this season

Last edited:
OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't remember who it was, but on one of his sacks, he just beat his guy like a drum. Rashan is/was just the better player and athlete and it wasn't even fair to the blocker,, just incredible

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay NOW seeing his ceiling after what four years.....John Madden would be proud lol. Just having fun, don't take offense.

Yes Gary is good. Has been for quite awhile, even when he was #4 on the depth his rookie year in limited snaps he showed glimpses of what was special.

OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay NOW seeing his ceiling after what four years.....John Madden would be proud lol. Just having fun, don't take offense.

Yes Gary is good. Has been for quite awhile, even when he was #4 on the depth his rookie year in limited snaps he showed glimpses of what was special.
Exactly....well 2 sacks as a Rookie in a difficult NFL position, EDGE, is something

We were already seeing promise last year in Year 3.

In Year 2, Gary had 5 sacks so solid production, but not many opportunities. And you have to see it from the coaching perspective that year, we just had Z and Preston BOTH put up double digit sack numbers the year before so....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts