Gameday Handouts (?)

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
So....I should probably know this answer, but I dont.
Ive been to a few games where they give you free swag at the gate. (i.e. Reggie White figurine vs Browns in 05, his # retirement and a foam "noodle" at the MNF game last season vs. Baltimore)
Is this an every game thing, or only certain games that they give out stuff like that?
Clearly, I'd go regardless, but I've always liked knick knacky stuff like that, and I cant find my answer anywhere.
On -for instance- MLB schedules they list the "promos", but MLB would need to seeing how their tickets arent in very high demand and that could sway some decisions. "OH!!! a free golf towel!!! IM IN!"

and, may I suggest for the future, a sample bag of A-Rod novelty mustaches... :)

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
I was just wondering this yesterday. I think last Sunday I saw yellow pom poms everywhere. Not that that's a bobble-head or anything.

OP
OP
Mushroom

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Glad to know that I'm not the only one:)...now if I can just get a season ticket holder to look at this thread.......

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a heads-up, they are giving out pink green Bay Packers 'rally-towels' versus the Lions on Sunday, as it's a breast cancer awareness game.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are the handout items limited to the first XXXX number of people who enter, or does it include everyone?

Members online

Latest posts