FSR: Wood and KGB are out.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as 1 of our 2 starting CBs are in, it's all good.

Are people really gonna start the worrying because Woodson and KGb aren't playing?

Harris will still get TO, which is their only WR threat worth a damn.

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
simple google search told me Fox Sports Radio...but i'm not completely sure if thats what it is...haha.

"If Woodson can't play, Jarrett Bush would take his spot at cornerback and Frank Walker would be the nickel back."

this isn't good...

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no, i'm still confident. TO is their only legit WR, crayton and hurd aren't too bad, but nothing that bush and blackmon can't handle.
kgb would help the pass rush a lot, but we'll be seeing a lot more of cullen jenkins now i suppose, which isn't a bad thing at all either.
i think that mccarthy is making the right move, does anybody know if Rouse is out for sure, or is he playing?

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Definitely not good news. That means **** talking Crayton might see a little more action tonight ..

OP
OP
favrefourevre

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd love to have Woodson and KGB playing tonight, but I'd much rather have them for the rematch in January.

OP
OP
favrefourevre

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They had a soundbyte from McCarthy on NFL Network, talking about how he was going to go with their young guys, obviously Bush, Williams, Blackmon, etc.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I definitely haven't given up hope, but anytime Woodson is not out with our defense, I'm disappointed. He's a play-maker, straight up.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy is an ****** now... i love it.

hes won 14 of his last 15 games.. but hes an *** hat of a coach.

we will be ok. no excuses... if your a good football team. this shouldnt be devastating.

i agree that wood is the ****... and that we are a bit weaker without him. But give us a shot here people. cmon

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN JUST reported that it was still up in the air...

As much as I don't want to see these injuries worsen. At the very least I want to see Woodson and KGB. We need them for this game. Even if we rest them a lot and don't use them as much they have to be on the field in the big spots...

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i still think hes playing. that was probally just some guy assuming.

KGB might be out but Wood will play. thats my estimate.

Members online

Latest posts