Frank Caliendo's Thanksgiving Day picks

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hes getting kinda tiresome to me. and after 12 and half years promoting that Frank TV show.... youd think TBS would come up with something better than that crap they dropped the other night. turrible.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hes getting kinda tiresome to me. and after 12 and half years promoting that Frank TV show.... youd think TBS would come up with something better than that crap they dropped the other night. turrible.

I have to agree that the show dropped a turd. But I can't get enough of his Madden!! I posted a clip elsewhere of him on Letterman after last year's SB talking about how "Peyton Favreing" played. The guys a riot doing Madden...

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wasted 30 minutes watching his crappy show this week, but he does do a good madden, and does a great job of capturing madden's man crush on favre.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah.

He's like that other unfunny, idiot, Jimmy Kimmel...

(They must have naked pictures of some big-wig TV execs in compromising positions, or something..)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts