Forum consolidation?

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
I am suggesting that Other Stuff be eliminated and six threads in its' sub-forums be moved over to The Atrium. The purpose of the Atrium is to "discuss anything and everything here (not related to the Packers)" and the Other Stuff forum is redundant. I know everyone browses differently but I tend to gravitate to forums with higher traffic.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I am suggesting that Other Stuff be eliminated and six threads in its' sub-forums be moved over to The Atrium. The purpose of the Atrium is to "discuss anything and everything here (not related to the Packers)" and the Other Stuff forum is redundant. I know everyone browses differently but I tend to gravitate to forums with higher traffic.
You might want to include @Shaggy somewhere in your post next time as that will flag him next time he shows up. Starting a thread may not. He calls all the shots around here.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Not a bad idea. So keep The Atrium and move the threads out of the Other Stuff section into it?

OP
OP
ARPackFan

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. So keep The Atrium and move the threads out of the Other Stuff section into it?

Yes. The Other Stuff does not get much traffic and my tendencies are to gravitate to where there is more going on. Also once someone is in a forum they may see a another thread/topic that was not the original reason for the visit. Kind of like going to the store for two or three items and you end up with a bunch of other stuff.

Members online

Latest posts