1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Forum consolidation?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback & Suggestions' started by ARPackFan, Sep 4, 2020.

1. ARPackFan

ARPackFan P-A-N-I-C

Packer Fan Since:
    I am suggesting that Other Stuff be eliminated and six threads in its' sub-forums be moved over to The Atrium. The purpose of the Atrium is to "discuss anything and everything here (not related to the Packers)" and the Other Stuff forum is redundant. I know everyone browses differently but I tend to gravitate to forums with higher traffic.

2. Poppa San

Poppa San Levelheaded Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Packer Fan Since:
    You might want to include @Shaggy somewhere in your post next time as that will flag him next time he shows up. Starting a thread may not. He calls all the shots around here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Packer Fan Since:
    Not a bad idea. So keep The Atrium and move the threads out of the Other Stuff section into it?

4. ARPackFan

ARPackFan P-A-N-I-C

Packer Fan Since:
    Yes. The Other Stuff does not get much traffic and my tendencies are to gravitate to where there is more going on. Also once someone is in a forum they may see a another thread/topic that was not the original reason for the visit. Kind of like going to the store for two or three items and you end up with a bunch of other stuff.