Former Falcon Fan here

packersfan5050

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm coming to you Packer Fans after the cowgirls beat my former team 43-3. The Falcons are a bad team I admit that but it's who they got beat by and that's the cowgirls. They are overrated and haven't played a good defense since the Bucs and they lost that game. The 43-3 win was fools gold because they don't have a top tier defense and Dak is an average QB. I'm cheering the Packers all the way to the Superbowl!! Oh btw....if you do play the cowgirls in the playoffs.....beat their a@@$$s!!! Thanks!!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm coming to you Packer Fans after the cowgirls beat my former team 43-3. The Falcons are a bad team I admit that but it's who they got beat by and that's the cowgirls. They are overrated and haven't played a good defense since the Bucs and they lost that game. The 43-3 win was fools gold because they don't have a top tier defense and Dak is an average QB. I'm cheering the Packers all the way to the Superbowl!! Oh btw....if you do play the cowgirls in the playoffs.....beat their a@@$$s!!! Thanks!!

Just curious, why are they your former team?

OP
OP
P

packersfan5050

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The team is and has been inconsistent and they don't have enough money to rebuild the team properly. They owe Matt Ryan 48 million next year and they are still paying form players. It will take years for this team to be good again and I want to win now!!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The team is and has been inconsistent and they don't have enough money to rebuild the team properly. They owe Matt Ryan 48 million next year and they are still paying form players. It will take years for this team to be good again and I want to win now!!

Why not follow the Buccs then ?

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tom Brady.....and I hate him too!!
We're OK with accepting new fans... but once you're a REAL Packer fan you're expected to remain a Packer fan for life. ;) Many of us "old guys" lived through the 70's & '80's where it was 50/50 chance of a .500 winning record & player/coach character issues. We're battle-hardened and enjoying the recent (30 year) stretch of winning seasons and aren't too accepting of bandwagon jumpers UNLESS they intend to stay. ;) Welcome aboard?

OP
OP
P

packersfan5050

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're OK with accepting new fans... but once you're a REAL Packer fan you're expected to remain a Packer fan for life. ;) Many of us "old guys" lived through the 70's & '80's where it was 50/50 chance of a .500 winning record & player/coach character issues. We're battle-hardened and enjoying the recent (30 year) stretch of winning seasons and aren't too accepting of bandwagon jumpers UNLESS they intend to stay. ;) Welcome aboard?
Well let's put it this way....I've been a Packer fan since Brett Favre back when the Falcons traded him to you guys remember? So there's no bandwagon fan here, I'm familiar with the team and know how good they are once their on a roll like they are now. Like I said if the Packers meet the cowgirls in the playoffs than they better beat their a#@%s. Dallas plays alot of man coverage and Dan Quinn who was fired as the Falcons coach and now is their DC like to play cover 3 defense so Aaron shouldn't have any problems tearing their defense up if they meet.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't abandon your team, please. Tough stretches like the Falcons are going through just makes it all the more sweet when they eventually win a championship. Look at last year's Milwaukee Bucks for example...the entire state of WI had an out-of-body experience that lasted for weeks after the champ game.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`ve been a Packer fan since 2002. Does that make me a bandwagon fan ?? :cry:

I WAS introduced to American Football back in the late 70`s after reading PAPER LION but saw my first game in 2002 in Green Bay.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there is something in the forum rules that allows for disgruntled fans from other teams to become Packer fans. However, I thought I remember some clause in there about buying 10 shares of the $300 stock in the forum, payable to the Forum Treasurer, Pokerbrat2000. I think I spelled his name correctly.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I`ve been a Packer fan since 2002. Does that make me a bandwagon fan ?? :cry:

I WAS introduced to American Football back in the late 70`s after reading PAPER LION but saw my first game in 2002 in Green Bay.
It does....bl**dy hell...its an OBLONG football...not a PROPER ONE! lol

Reaction score
Well? Did you tell @packersfan5050 about the new membership fee? You know.. the initiation cold barrel of beer on tap and Case of grilled brats n sauerkraut? ;)

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a little-known codicil in the PackerForum constitution which gives the mods unlimited power to preserve order in time of football emergency....

Welcome to the Packers 5050

Members online

Latest posts