Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Grades

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Hyde was originally listed as a S on packers.com but the brass decided to give him a shot at CB first. Still was a weird pick. Tretter will actually be moving to Center. Charles Johnson was a steal. Dorsey was a head scratcher. If Mulumba makes this team, the top reason will be because of position scarcity at the LOLB position. Stoneburner has the best chance of making this team, but don't count out Lewis, Erickson, or Pena.

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hyde was originally listed as a S on packers.com but the brass decided to give him a shot at CB first. Still was a weird pick. Tretter will actually be moving to Center. Charles Johnson was a steal. Dorsey was a head scratcher. If Mulumba makes this team, the top reason will be because of position scarcity at the LOLB position. Stoneburner has the best chance of making this team, but don't count out Lewis, Erickson, or Pena.

I'm not sold on Stoneburner's hands..inconsistent at best. Pena's best football is ahead of him I agree with you there

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Em had some interesting comments on Palmer and Boyd.

In addition to our first 3 picks, getting Franklin really made this draft.
Yes, I usually dismiss Em's analysis but if he likes the Packers draft picks and UDFA I'm all ears.

Members online

Latest posts