Fire LaFleur

Reaction score
Oh come one, like some of the guys in the Shoutbox aren't ready to contribute already? :D

Remain calm, hopefully this thread will be found empty in 20 years, after a dozen Lombardi's are brought back to Green Bay!
I like the reverse psychology of it Poker. If we just go ahead and call for him to be fired now.. he's bound to prove us all wrong! Brilliant I can't believe I didn't think of this, why this thread alone is worth 3 more wins per season! :tup:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the reverse psychology of it Poker. If we just go ahead and call for him to be fired now.. he's bound to prove us all wrong! Brilliant I can't believe I didn't think of this, why this thread alone is worth 3 more wins per season! :tup:

They can't go 22-0 I don't care how good he is

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
SJB please next time do a search to see if a thread like this was posted.

This thread will serve as the Fire LaFleur thread should that need arise.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if this form existed in olden times, would somebody have started a "Fire Lombardi" thread?

I bet you someone in Green Bay when they announced Lombardi as the next HC went (In the most stereotypical Wisconsin accent possible) "Who's this Lombardi Guy he is probably not going to be good"

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I bet you someone in Green Bay when they announced Lombardi as the next HC went (In the most stereotypical Wisconsin accent possible) "Who's this Lombardi Guy he is probably not going to be good"
For cripes sake... Who dis Lombardo guy eh?

Will he be any good or no? I betcha he won't be good, he is new yark don'tcha know

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SJB please next time do a search to see if a thread like this was posted.

This thread will serve as the Fire LaFleur thread should that need arise.

I hope we won't have to dig it up until Rodger's replacement finishes his 15 year run at QB in the year 2040 or thereabouts.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope we won't have to dig it up until Rodger's replacement finishes his 15 year run at QB in the year 2040 or thereabouts.

If its like after a 15 year run or something then this thread would be kinda old by that point.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol. Nothing will ever surpass “fire capers”. That will have energy long after we’re all dead :laugh:
They're getting the old band back together down in Jacksonville. Depending on how they do, i can see that thread being brought up again. Maybe it's locked? I can't remember and that doesn't surprise me.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
They're getting the old band back together down in Jacksonville. Depending on how they do, i can see that thread being brought up again. Maybe it's locked? I can't remember and that doesn't surprise me.

There is a chance if Jacksonville craps the bed again this season they will fire Doug Marrone then MM might take that gig.

Members online

Latest posts