Fight during Ravens OTAS

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Later during practice, which was held indoors because of rain, defensive backs Corey Ivy and Frank Walker came to blows during a blocking drill.

"Don't grab me, man!" Ivy yelled.

After the players were separated, veteran cornerbacks Chris McAlister and Samari Rolle spoke with Walker, who signed as a free agent during the offseason after playing with Green Bay in 2007.

"Chill out, man," Rolle said. "There's too much at stake."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80841360&template=with-video&confirm=true

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Later during practice, which was held indoors because of rain, defensive backs Corey Ivy and Frank Walker came to blows during a blocking drill.

"Don't grab me, man!" Ivy yelled.

After the players were separated, veteran cornerbacks Chris McAlister and Samari Rolle spoke with Walker, who signed as a free agent during the offseason after playing with Green Bay in 2007.

"Chill out, man," Rolle said. "There's too much at stake."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80841360&template=with-video&confirm=true
WHO does Walker think he is!?!?!? Ahmad Carroll???? :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so in the last week I've read about a player cut who has an ecstacy dealer living with him, and a player not re-signed by GB who got into a fight during one of the first practices of the ravens season.

I love our team.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so in the last week I've read about a player cut who has an ecstacy dealer living with him, and a player not re-signed by GB who got into a fight during one of the first practices of the ravens season.

I love our team.

Why did we sign these losers anyhow? When we signed them they were great, now we release them and the stink.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why did we sign these losers anyhow? When we signed them they were great, now we release them and the stink.

We all make mistakes. A good team corrects their mistakes.

Getting rid of Walker was a correction.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:

We all make mistakes. A good team corrects their mistakes.

Getting rid of Walker was a correction.
At least he didn't do anything embarassing while he was here......in fact......did he do ANYTHING while he was here? :shock:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least he didn't do anything embarassing while he was here......in fact......did he do ANYTHING while he was here? :shock:

Yeah, he did a lot while he was here.

He let opposing WRs catch passes. A lot of them.

Twizz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YOu want to here something sad? I play Madden... ALOT and I use the packers almost everytime...

He has never got a pick, nor sack. he may have a forced fumble. He even sucks in the game.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Yeah, he did a lot while he was here.

He let opposing WRs catch passes. A lot of them.

Revisionist history strikes.

He wasn't that bad at all. He wasn't great or anything.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Revisionist history strikes.

He wasn't that bad at all. He wasn't great or anything.

Revisionist history?

What were our weaknesses in D?

I think a lot of us would agree our #3 CB and covering good TEs. I don't see how that's revisionist history.

Anyways, glad he's gone and glad we have people competing for his spot. If we see improvement at Nickelback in 08, I will be very, very happy.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

I think a lot of us would agree our #3 CB and covering good TEs. I don't see how that's revisionist history.

Some might say the 1 and 2 spot at CB wasn't the best either...

and a sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie, but i'd never know cause i wouldn't eat the filthy motherf**ker.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
tromadz said:

Some might say the 1 and 2 spot at CB wasn't the best either...

and a sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie, but i'd never know cause i wouldn't eat the filthy motherf**ker.
They arn't bad...........with LOTS of whipped cream. :wink: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts