Favre's House - SOLD!!!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
North Dakota Packer Fan--Relax enjoy the new Packer Season. Farve has had his house for sale for at least two years. it was finally reduced in price to sell. it was priced too high. It has been sitting empty waiting for it to be sold for the entire time. Brett is renting a housing in Green Bay. He only resides in Green Bay during the football season. He returns to his Ranch in Mississippi during the off season. In fact his daughter went to High school in Mississippi last year and stayed with relatives during the school year. However she is returning to Green Bay this fall to return to the private school she attended in Green Bay. The family found out the School in G.B. better met her scholastic needs than the one in Ms. In fact, if all things stay the same in Brett's life1.)His wife's health stays good 2.) His heath stays good3.) his playing skills don't erode 4.) he continues to enjoy playing football. He will continue to play and probably be back in '06 too. With all this physical preparation, with the special trainer, it would appear he will playing more than one year more unless some of those things listed above change. Enjoy packer football this year. I think Packer Fans will be pleasantly surprised at what the '05 team does this year!!!

IU_packfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Packer Fans will be pleasantly surprised at what the '05 team does this year!!!

I hope your right PWT, while every game is exciting and fun to watch, having the team in the post-season is most exciting and fun time of the year

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe the personal trainer is going to be a really huge factor in helping Brett now and in the future by raising his level of play and prolonging his career.
:beer:

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
I believe the personal trainer is going to be a really huge factor in helping Brett now and in the future by raising his level of play and prolonging his career.
:beer:

I kind of feel the same way. I hope it does extend his career. At the least, I thought hiring a personal trainer more than enything else showed me Favre still has a burning desire to still play and to be among the best. I hope he can have a season without so many personal tragedies and health issues so he can enjoy the football more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts