Favre wired for NFL Films

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett NEVERv lost focus of the game! Sign of a TRUE competitor and a True CHAMPION!

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice sig line Packnic. :D I'm seriously considering making a "LET'S KEEP THIS S#!T GOING!" poster for the game Sunday.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow that was beyond awesome.

"Dragon! D Lee, Dragon!"

6 seconds later....TOUCHDOWN!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I found it funny after the game when asked about the Marino thing he had no idea. He asked if they had it at half time or after the game? LOL

I really don't think he seen it, you could see he heard it but I don't think he knew it was on the jumbo tron...

Instead he was looking at game pics... coverages... the man is dialed in this year... A HUNGRY FAVRE!

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Note how his "game voice" is so much more intense than his press conference voice.

Loved the sideline comment to Clifton - "way to overcome your coaching" and in the huddle "practice...eh...THIS we love"

ttsather

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew Favre called for the "dragon" route on #421, but I didn't realize he actually yelled it at Donald Lee.

Somehow, after this, I don't think we'll be hearing about a "dragon" signal ever again. They'll have to change the term.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Note how his "game voice" is so much more intense than his press conference voice.

Loved the sideline comment to Clifton - "way to overcome your coaching" and in the huddle "practice...eh...THIS we love"

The 'way to over come your coaching' I thought was awesome.

Thanks for the clip... that alone was better than any highlight video I've done lol ... they should mike Favre every game.

Members online

Latest posts