favorite play of the game

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mine was on a pass play to green, i think it was a screen. it was not a big play but he was just running people over afterbeing brought down.

post your favorite play of the game.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd have to go with the Nick Collins pick for 6! That was too funny watching Collins showboat his way to the endzone....and watching Rex look like he was going to cry.

Although I also loved all the Jackin Up the Packers were doing last night! There were lots of good hits!

Reaction score
Grossman completed 2 passes to his team. 3 passes to the Packers.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

BEST. POST. EVER.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nick Collins Pick For 6 to go along with his other Int, and the 5 ints and 1 Fumble our Defense got.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The TD pass to Driver. I had a feeling that once that happened, we'd never lose the lead. I don't know why, I just did.

I think on that TD catch, the neighbors heard me. :cheerleader:

PackFaninBucLand

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nick Barnett knifing thru the Bears blockers and putting Thomas Jones on his butt(Bears first run?) I believe it set the tone of the rest of the game.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk's pick was nice, I read someone say it was easy, but he got a bit of air, looked like he had done a few alley oop's in his time.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mine was on a pass play to green, i think it was a screen. it was not a big play but he was just running people over afterbeing brought down.

post your favorite play of the game.

I also liked seeing Green plow over everyone :thumbsup:

Members online

Latest posts