Family night changes

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Curious on everyones feelings on Family night and the changes from scrimmage to a practice? this seemed to be a result of Bulaga getting hurt a few years back and limiting the exposure to injuries. Obviously its still very successful based on the numbers the practice took in this year.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't get to see any of it, but people have shown they'll fill places to see their Packers no matter what they're doing. At this point, as long as the coaches are seeing what they want to see, i don't care what they do. Toss in some fireworks at the end and jersey giveaways and people lose their minds :)

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looked the same as last year from what I saw of it. I think they did away with the full scrimmage before last year.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the fact that the scrimmage is open to the public at a reasonable price. It's robbery to require season ticket holders to pay regular season prices for the rest of the scrimmages called Pre-season.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since it's all about winning and not the necessarily the fans, I'm fine with the coaches making any changes that keep our hopes alive and put the team in the best position to win.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts