1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Family night changes

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Aug 11, 2015.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Curious on everyones feelings on Family night and the changes from scrimmage to a practice? this seemed to be a result of Bulaga getting hurt a few years back and limiting the exposure to injuries. Obviously its still very successful based on the numbers the practice took in this year.

2. Mondio

Mondio Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,794
    I didn't get to see any of it, but people have shown they'll fill places to see their Packers no matter what they're doing. At this point, as long as the coaches are seeing what they want to see, i don't care what they do. Toss in some fireworks at the end and jersey giveaways and people lose their minds :)

3. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,075
    It looked the same as last year from what I saw of it. I think they did away with the full scrimmage before last year.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    I like the fact that the scrimmage is open to the public at a reasonable price. It's robbery to require season ticket holders to pay regular season prices for the rest of the scrimmages called Pre-season.

5. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,991
    Since it's all about winning and not the necessarily the fans, I'm fine with the coaches making any changes that keep our hopes alive and put the team in the best position to win.