Everson Griffen arrested, tasered

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Only a few days after the “Days without an Arrest” meter drifted into double digits, it’s time to knock it back to zero. According to the Daily Trojan, Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen was arrested Monday in Los Angeles on charges of felony battery. Griffen was pulled over at the intersection of 30th and Hoover…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
Character issues, such as this, should be dealt with swiftly and harshly. The NFL needs to clean its ranks once and for all. Give Minnesota a conditional 5th round pick (one round less than the original pick) in the next draft and ban Griffen from the NFL for four years. In certain cases I don't believe in second chances for habitual criminals and people with the propensity to break the law. Let players know that if they are accused of breaking the law, they are suspended without pay until it is resolved. If the player is convicted in a court of law of certain serious laws such as assault, domestic violence, ****, DUI leading to manslaughter, etc... you will be banned from playing the game for a period of four years. Go play professional football (CFL-UFL) somewhere else and prove you can keep your nose clean and then you will be given the chance to come before a board that will review the last four years and decide if you are eligible to have the HONOR and PRIVILEGE to play in the NFL. I am a life-long Vikings fan, and if this was someone of Adrian Peterson's caliber of talent I would say the same thing. The need of the many, outweighs the need of the few, or the one.

Side notes: Cops tackle better than pro football players and many cops are faster. lol

~Val

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts