Easter week draft

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey gang,

Quick and dirty. I added picks, moved down never up, and got 2 extra picks in 2025. Hartman I believe is the safest QB in the draft. He will be a draft and develop back up in GB. If Love gets hurt I would trust handing him the keys. Barner to me is the best possession TE in the draft. Any other picks open to scrutiny.

Tyler GuytonOT Oklahoma
Cooper BeebeOG Kansas State

Edgerrin CooperLB Texas A&M

Cedric GrayLB North Carolina

Xavier LegetteWR South Carolina

Brandon ColemanOG TCU

James WilliamsS Miami (FL)

Jordan JeffersonDT LSU

Ro TorrenceS Arizona State

Sam HartmanQB Notre Dame

Hunter NourzadOC Penn State

AJ BarnerTE Michigan

Julian PearlOT Illinois

2025 DET 3rd

2025 PHI 5th

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah and Matt Miller both have him much higher than that. I trust them more. There's no real consensus on Cooper though. His stock went down a bit because he didn't interview well at the combine.

Payton Wilson may be a more realistic player available at 61. Question is, do the Packers need more of an ILB or OLB?

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya no what? People say this every year about players and every year some of them slide and keep sliding. Won't really know until it happens.

Wilson from Bama a few years back the year we drafted Quary everybody (Including me) had us going Nakobe Dean who ended up being a 3rd to Philly. Linebackers slide.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya no what? People say this every year about players and every year some of them slide and keep sliding. Won't really know until it happens.
And every year people say players would have been there later...much later. Like you said no one knows until it happens. Doesn't stop people from pretending they know though.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesn't stop people from giving their opinion on an opinion message board either. IMO he will not be there at 61 because the Pack will have taken him at 58 if available. I also respect anyone's opinion who disagrees. In my case, pretending we know and actually believing we really know are 2 totally different things.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
The difference in mock draft simulators is huge. Kind of affirms my view that there isn't much difference between pick 15 and pick 50.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Wilson from Bama a few years back the year we drafted Quary everybody (Including me) had us going Nakobe Dean who ended up being a 3rd to Philly. Linebackers slide.
It ain't only linebackers that plummet. Remember the great Willie Beavers?

P.S. I look for opportunities every year to bring up the sad saga of Beavers.

Latest posts