Eagles fan here, Great game today guys

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
ILuvGB,

You think that is sad, you should hear the rest of the story of what happened to him. Long story short, he is in prison for like I think like 20 years or something.

Stac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ILuvGB,

You think that is sad, you should hear the rest of the story of what happened to him. Long story short, he is in prison for like I think like 20 years or something.

So of all the people viewing this topic, I have to be the one huh lol.

What happened to him?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
From what my cousin told me, he was accused of attempted kidnapping when he asked some kids from an arcade to go back to his apartment with him to watch ****. Society/judges have a big problem with adults trying to lure kids back to their apartments to watch ****, regardless if they are mentally retarded or not. He was put on probation. He did it again like a year later or something. Not surprisingly, the judge threw the book at him for like 20-25 years. Judge told my cousin and his wife at the sentencing that he knew prison wasn't the place for him, but there was nowhere else he could send him to protect the community.

And before anybody feels the need to say it. Yes, it was a "retarded" thing to do once, much less twice while on probation. Har har har.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
So of all the people viewing this topic, I have to be the one huh lol.

What happened to him?

LOL Stac!

20 years!?!? I want to know the rest of the story... oh and we need to bump up that thread how you came about your name!

i'll wait!.....

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Murgen = Wizard from the "Lyonesse Trilogy" by Jack Vance. After 18 years I've grown into it and now simply see it as my "Online Persona" and not associated with the books. I know, I know. Sounds nerdy as hell, but it is what it is.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL! no not nerdy... whats nerdy is waiting for a reply to a post, and you snuck it in 1 min. before mine!! :blush:

and that story... eeesh. There are no words... :blink:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what my cousin told me, he was accused of attempted kidnapping when he asked some kids from an arcade to go back to his apartment with him to watch ****. Society/judges have a big problem with adults trying to lure kids back to their apartments to watch ****, regardless if they are mentally retarded or not. He was put on probabation. He did it again like a year later or something. Not surprisingly, the judge threw the book at him for like 20-25 years. Judge told my cousin and his wife at the sentencing that he knew prison wasn't the place for him, but there was nowhere he could send him to protect the community.

And before anybody feels the need to say it. Yes, it was a "retarded" thing to do once, much less twice while on probation. Har har har.
No no. People are better than what you think.

/Points out that said person was a Cowboys fan.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have to say, purplepeopleeater, you've changed my perspective on vikings fans. I've never met a more respectable and hilarious poster. I guess what i'm trying to say is that you are welcome on this forum in my book.

Nobody remembers the last time this guy who eats purple people (how do they taste) paid a troll visit to our forum? Out and out lies in what he posted. He was called on it and disappeared. Troll warning...he's a jerk...first class. He claimed that Packer fans hated the Vikings because they have been kicking our butts for the last couple of decades. Regular season games last 20 years: Packers 21-Vikings 19. Sorry that is not kicking butt.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LMAO! It's true tho! They have a court and jail in the stadium if anyone gets out of hand. Eagles were the first team to have one, it was at the Vet.

Eagles fans: gonna be a good game. I don't think many people are looking forward to this game in the way I am. Eagles are my former team. I want the Packers to beat them so bad it hurts.

Pack needs to contain Vick and make him the focal point. As I said in another thread, if we cut off the head of the snake, we can stop them cold.

City of Brotherly Love OR The fans who booed Santa Claus??? When Vick enters the Stadium, I wish they would play " who let the dogs out" .

Members online

Latest posts