Eagles beat Dallas!!!!!!!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless you have a guy with a serious injury, you don't rest anyone, you keep playing to keep continuity in your game. As far as Im concerned if you can play, you play.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless you have a guy with a serious injury, you don't rest anyone, you keep playing to keep continuity in your game. As far as Im concerned if you can play, you play.

Especially since they are guaranteed a week off between week 17 and their first playoff game. That's plenty of time to get rest.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't believe when I got home and heard the Cowboys lost. Seems no matter how bad the Eagles season is you never can get comfortable when you play a Jim Johnson led D. They almost had the Pats too and I'm glad we faced them the first game of the year

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish I'd been able to watch the Cowboys lose. I knew they had a chance to lose two games down the stretch, as they still had to play the Eagles and Redskins. Now they are halfway there.

The other night, I turned on that FOX Sports football show with Eddie George, Jason Sehorn, and Tim Brown, and when they broke for a commercial, they said that when they came back they would be talking about the NFL's "elite" teams: the Cowboys, Colts, and Patriots. This is the crap that most of the national media has been feeding us all year: That the Packers really aren't among the league's best teams.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Before we get our hopes up, we have to go to the bears' house and beat them. Since they beat us at lambeau I don't see that as an easy victory.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Dallas is on a slippery slope. they lost this week, and they should have lost against Detroit last week. they are going up against Carolina, who beat the NFC West champion Seaturkeys today, and the Skins week 17, who are currently putting the hurt on the Giants. so, they're at a cross-roads. it could go either way for them, and if last year was any indicator, they're going down!

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before we get our hopes up, we have to go to the bears' house and beat them. Since they beat us at lambeau I don't see that as an easy victory.

You mean, the Bears went into our house and we gave them the game? They certainly didn't do anything to beat us. We gave them the game. We are a better team than we were then.......much better, and the Bears have Kyle Orton starting at quarterback.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Murgen said:

You mean, the Bears went into our house and we gave them the game? They certainly didn't do anything to beat us. We gave them the game. We are a better team than we were then.......much better, and the Bears have Kyle Orton starting at quarterback.

I thought the Bears played a good game. Griese played mistake-free football, and the Bears defense tightened up in the second half. The Packers are more talented and should be able to beat them in Chicago, but I don't expect it to be easy. This is the Bears' last chance to salvage some pride this season.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Murgen said:

I thought the Bears played a good game. Griese played mistake-free football, and the Bears defense tightened up in the second half. The Packers are more talented and should be able to beat them in Chicago, but I don't expect it to be easy. This is the Bears' last chance to salvage some pride this season.

False. This is the Packers' chance to make damn sure the Bears salvage no pride this season.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Greg C. said:
Murgen said:

False. This is the Packers' chance to make damn sure the Bears salvage no pride this season.

What did I say that was "false"? I'm confused.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just kidding around. putting a little positive Packer propaganda into your assertion. An opportunity for the Bears to salvage the season becomes an opportunity for the Pack to make sure that doesn't happen.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That Westbrook play at the end reminds me of Charles Woodson's interception return for a TD near the end of the Chiefs game. I was thinking (right after the play, not during it) that if Woodson had taken a knee or run out of bounds without scoring the Packers could've run out the clock, instead of giving the Chiefs the ball back with an outside shot at scoring a quick TD, recovering an onside kick, and scoring again.

Westbrook showed amazing awareness in doing what he did. That was above and beyond what coaches even expect.

Oh, and thanks for your explanation, Bozz. I was starting to get a little testy there. Sometimes I get like that.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
That Westbrook play at the end reminds me of Charles Woodson's interception return for a TD near the end of the Chiefs game. I was thinking (right after the play, not during it) that if Woodson had taken a knee or run out of bounds without scoring the Packers could've run out the clock, instead of giving the Chiefs the ball back with an outside shot at scoring a quick TD, recovering an onside kick, and scoring again.

Westbrook showed amazing awareness in doing what he did. That was above and beyond what coaches even expect.

Oh, and thanks for your explanation, Bozz. I was starting to get a little testy there. Sometimes I get like that.

haha good luck getting any cornerback to take a knee instead of getting a pick 6.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

Didn't the Chiefs have 3 time outs?

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem Romo was having was with his execution.

4 step drop.... Look at the first option... Check off.... Look up at the owners box.... Smile.... Wink.... Look at second option.... Check off.... Look up at the owners box.... Smile.... Wink... Pressure Now. Pass Incomplete.

The Cowboys need to not allow Jessica Simpson in the stadium, let alone in the owners box.

R.P.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas should be 10-4 right now. The Bills threw that game away, and the Lions should've won. Now Romo is injured. 12-4 is a distinct possibility, but I'll be happy if they end up 13-3. Washington should beat them up in Week 17.

Members online

Latest posts