1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dwayne Bowe or James Jones? 1 and 2 in rookie rec. and tds

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by brennan1884, Oct 4, 2007.

1. brennan1884

brennan1884 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I know this will sound bad but I swear I thought we were going to draft this guy with the 16th pick I watched him kill SEC opponents last year at LSU, hes tearing it up for Kansas CIty, can you imagine if we would have bowe, driver, jennings,and jones. Although we prob. wouldnt have drafted jones if we got this kid

O well, 4-0 is 4-0

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...rience=0&tabSeq=0&qualified=false&Submit=Find

2. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was/am a big Bowe fan. Meacham is and will continue to be a bust as he is just plain soft and affraid of contact. Bowe is tough as nails and fearless.

Jones is going to make a name for himself quickly. Dude is a Sharpe carbon copy!!

3. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54
    Lot's of Packers on that list! heh.

4. de_real_deal

de_real_deal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He has ability of T.O. Gonna be a fun player to watch over the years.

5. Woodson21

Woodson21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Man really Bowe is gonna be the real deal. if you dont believe start believing this guy is good..

6. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thompson would not have drafted both. Not unless he was crazy, anyway. And keep in mind that Bowe is on a weaker offense where he has to start, so his numbers are bound to be bigger. I haven't seen him play yet, but I'll get that chance when the Chiefs play the Packers.