draft picks

mrhustle11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What draft pick with the packers have?????? In the final week of the regular season there are several teams with a 3-12 record- Jets, New Orleans, San Fran, and the Packers. The Texans, who are 2-13, play San Fran and if they win they will be tied with the rest of the 3 win teams (that is if everyone loses). So if all these teams share the same record where do the packers stand with getting the number one pick.

I believe that if the packers dont the number one pick to take bush they should look to trade down.... i know the broncos have 2 first rounders.....we could take a darnell bing or greenway with those picks. let me know what you think

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And if SF is first and New Orleans second..and us third...the draft would look like this:

SF-Reggie Bush
NO-Matt Leinart
GB- ___ ______(?????)

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it would look like this if Houston beats the 49ers:

1. NO
2. NYJ
3. HOU
4. GB
5. SF

The Jets will pick ahead of us unless they win against Buffalo, which is certainly possible.

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is what the current draft order looks like as of Week 16-

ROUND ONE
1. Houston (2-13)
2. New Orleans (3-12)
3. New York Jets (3-12)
4. Green Bay (3-12)
5. San Francisco (3-12)
6. Tennessee (4-11)
7. Oakland (4-11)
8. St. Louis (5-10)
9. Buffalo (5-10)
10. Arizona (5-10)

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
according to cbs sportsline........

1. Houston
2. NO
3. GB

it's really tough to say what would happen with the SOS between houston, gb, no, nyj, sf so i'm just gonna wait a week and see.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
Holmgren will let his buddy Sherman win this weekend and we will end up with 4 wins.

I think Holmgren might like to beat Sherman at least once in his career so I don't see him rolling over and giving Sherman the win.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well they've talked about it quite a bit on the radio today. first thing i heard was expect to see the hawks starters cuz they have a bye week.

as far as the draft, if houston wins and the saints and packers lose, it would be saints #1 and gb #2 based on SOS. a lot of people seem to think it's an easy call that the saints take their qb of the future, which would leave #5 sitting at #2.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
according to cbs sportsline........

1. Houston
2. NO
3. GB

it's really tough to say what would happen with the SOS between houston, gb, no, nyj, sf so i'm just gonna wait a week and see.

that order is correct

ravage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
well they've talked about it quite a bit on the radio today. first thing i heard was expect to see the hawks starters cuz they have a bye week.
To a point. Holmgren wants to get Alexander the record for TDs. After last year's yardage fiasco Holmgren will work hard to get SA that record. I doubt Darrell Jackson plays or at least plays much. The rest of the offense will be in until SA gets the record then I think most of them sit. The defense will probably be subbing a lot.

I don't think Seattle sits guys long enough for us to win but you never know. And Favre always wants to do well against Holmgren.

Members online

Latest posts