Draft Day Trades

D

Deleted member 6794

I've also started looking up some of the ILBs not in the top 3 and the LSU guy that some rate as a OLB and others an ILB does intrigue me. SEC player, with skills to go sideline sideline...hips are something that would need refined though, but seems to have the ability to be the coverage style LB. Again not my best case scenario, but with Clay as a stop gap and Barrington and Ryan as decent ILB a 2nd-4th round ILB that is athletic may be just the ticket and thing TT is thinking of doing.

I would prefer drafting Dominique Alexander out of Oklahoma either in the second or third round. He's most likely the best coverage linebacker in the draft.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would prefer drafting Dominique Alexander out of Oklahoma either in the second or third round. He's most likely the best coverage linebacker in the draft.

I wouldn't be against him...gonna have to watch some tape on him, what people say is good though.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pats just made a player for player trade. 5th round pick thrown in to seal the deal. lol Dang them Pats...

It would be nice if our front office could wheel and deal some of our big free agent losses away, rather than lose them. I know that would cut into our comp picks... But what is the value of a player like Williams or House? more than two late 4th round picks I imagine...?

Or on a more current idea. Who could we trade, who has value on the open market? But also we could replace without much drop off... possibly opening up a spot for an up and coming player to get on the field?

D

Deleted member 6794

It would be nice if our front office could wheel and deal some of our big free agent losses away, rather than lose them. I know that would cut into our comp picks... But what is the value of a player like Williams or House? more than two late 4th round picks I imagine...?

Teams can´t trade players set to become free agents after the trade deadline.