Donte Moncrief.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
We don't have to replace James Jones because Jarrett Boykin already did that. We should look to replacing Nelson for next year like we did with Jennings (Cobb) and Jones (Boykin)

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We don't have to replace James Jones because Jarrett Boykin already did that. We should look to replacing Nelson for next year like we did with Jennings (Cobb) and Jones (Boykin)

In that case the guy we might want to go for is Allen Robinson. He's not fast but he's tall and physical, good acceleration and has a good vertical. Unlikely to last past round 2 though, so if the Pack wants him it would have to be with the #53 pick.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
In that case the guy we might want to go for is Allen Robinson. He's not fast but he's tall and physical, good acceleration and has a good vertical. Unlikely to last past round 2 though, so if the Pack wants him it would have to be with the #53 pick.
I'm not sure Robinson isn't farther from Jordy than Moncrief is. We need a deep threat

D

Deleted member 6794

Moncreif? He's a non-blocking Demaryius Thomas with poor hands. Well, lazy hands may be a better way of putting it.

Moncrief had some occasional drops, but I wouldn´t go as far as to call his hands poor.

D

Deleted member 6794

I still think the Packers will re-sign Nelson. If the Packers look to replace Jordy though I think Martarvis Bryant would be the guy to draft.

OP
OP
ThePerfectBeard

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still think the Packers will re-sign Nelson. If the Packers look to replace Jordy though I think Martarvis Bryant would be the guy to draft.

Eh Bryant has questionable hands and focus. Not that the guy can replace Nelson, but I also really like Jarvis Landry as a steal. That guy has superglue in his gloves or something.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure Robinson isn't farther from Jordy than Moncrief is. We need a deep threat

If you want a deep threat who can be physical you'd want Odell Beckham or Marquise Lee. Beckham's a 1st rounder, Lee might be there at #53.

The truly physical receiver in this bunch that has deep threat capability is Mike Evans, but he'll be long gone by #21.

Other than that, Cody Lattimer.

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you want a deep threat who can be physical you'd want Odell Beckham or Marquise Lee. Beckham's a 1st rounder, Lee might be there at #53.

The truly physical receiver in this bunch that has deep threat capability is Mike Evans, but he'll be long gone by #21.

Other than that, Cody Lattimer.

I honestly wouldn't want Mike Evans even if he fell to us. He would be a very bad fit character wise. Rodgers likes to spread out the ball throughout the season... Evans is the kind of guy that wants the ball on basically every down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts