Do you want the Pack to lose to the Giants in regular season..so they dont lose in playoffs?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why in the hell would we consider losing to them so we can win later? If they are not playing every game to win, then they shouldn't be on the field.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Is it time to stop obsessing over the Giants? Okay lets be honest. The Packers at times looked like zombies to me in the playoff game. There was no spirit to me. My sister who does not even watch a ton of football asked me why Rodgers looked "different."

As time goes on I do think the death had an effect. It did the same to the Colts in 2005. It's not the only excuse but it puts a damper on the mood of a team when something that bad happens, especially to a young soul.

I expect the Packers to have a sense of urgency next season to make up for it in the first round.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
You know it baffles me that Eli Manning got a 39 on his wonderlic test. He looks stupid but is probably smarter then we realize.

I am into test scores lately due to the draft.

Andrew Luck got a 37 (Stanford education FTW)
RG3 a 24

Rodgers got a 35 (smart AND ****)
Brady a 33

Peyton Manning and Brees both a 28

Tim Tebow got a 22

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm crazy but not crazy enough to ask this question. The answer is NO! I want them to have to come to Lambeau Field so we can get this monkey off oiur back.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Eli is such an enigma. He is the anti Peyton in a way. Peyton is fired up at times and extroverted. Eli is more quiet and gets bashed by his local media.

Eli will throw TDs to win big games and always seem so calm. Peyton's teams usually don't win the big games against top QBs.

Eli is inconsistent. Peyton is consistent.

edit: Wow I just read this in an article.
The humble Luck has been compared to Eli Manning, another more reserved quarterback. Luck's style of unassuming leadership will be tested in the NFL.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
We don't really know if the Giants are even going to make the playoffs next year. Sure they won the Super Bowl, but I don't really feel all that great thinking they are a playoff team when they were ranked so badly, and could not even win 10 games. Just look how brutal their schedule is.

Why would you not want the Packers to beat the team that knocked them out last year? Think positively...

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Ok here's the plan, we come out like a tear and win our first four, then we drop to the colts and rams. then lose a couple of more so we are on talk radio. then we go into a tear again going into the playoffs, all the games on the road so no games at Lambeau. And then we win the Superbowl. Easy peasy.

last year our whole problem was we were too good, I mean come one 15-1, who does that now days, ok maybe the PAT's but other than that nobody. Can't win in the playoffs being that good.

Buc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can be shallow.
lol aren't we all.

but seriously, Eli (by being the younger Manning) gets so much crap from people its ridiculous. I get why folks are so enamored with Peyton, but pretty soon, Eli will surpass him as the more successful Quarterback. He's already passed him in SB trophies.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
lol aren't we all.

but seriously, Eli (by being the younger Manning) gets so much crap from people its ridiculous. I get why folks are so enamored with Peyton, but pretty soon, Eli will surpass him as the more successful Quarterback. He's already passed him in SB trophies.

Honestly this might get me some crap here but I have always liked Eli an awful lot as a QB and person. I hate the Giants but I admire how cool and calm Eli is under pressure. I like that he has never flinched with the NY media and hate.

Peyton is a media darling and I admit Colts fans and fans in general have gotten a bit carried away at times with the God complex of him.

I am a Colts fan and I do think it is slightly hilarious Eli is more clutch then his older brother and especially vs. Brady.

I have read some scouting reports saying Luck is more like Eli then Peyton in terms of personality.

Eli is a good kid. Many Colts fans like Eli but won't give him credit at times and think Peyton is miles ahead of him.....or miles ahead of any QB.

Buc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly this might get me some crap here
I dont think you'll have to worry about that with your +593 likes lol. Apparently you are very well liked here.

a kind soul gave me a +1 like. My humble beginning on here.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I dont think you'll have to worry about that with your +593 likes lol. Apparently you are very well liked here.

a kind soul gave me a +1 like. My humble beginning on here.

Don't believe it. They are all secretly against me!!! j/k
Heck they are nicer here to me then on Colts forums over the years. This is a nice group of people. I think they are always drunk which helps. j/k again :D

I gave you a like.

Buc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't believe it. They are all secretly against me!!! j/k
Heck they are nicer here to me then on Colts forums over the years. This is a nice group of people. I think they are always drunk which helps. j/k again :D

I gave you a like.
Haha. That was very kind of you Jules.

I do enjoy posting on other teams boards as well. You get a interesting perspective.

Im sorry about the Colts woes this past year. I'm sure with Luck (pun intended ;) ) you guys will be fine down the road. Im a Buc's fan, so I know whats its like to go through rough patches.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Haha. That was very kind of you Jules.

I do enjoy posting on other teams boards as well. You get a interesting perspective.

Im sorry about the Colts woes this past year. I'm sure with Luck (pun intended ;) ) you guys will be fine down the road. Im a Buc's fan, so I know whats its like to go through rough patches.

Yeah. I like other teams forums as well. However, the Packers pretty much are my second team. I lurve them.

Back to the premise of the thread. I think it would be lovely if in the regular season the Giants just stomped the Packers in a blow out. Something amazingly bad and historical. Like in 2006 when the Jags rushed for nearly 400 yards vs. the Colts. Maybe the Giants can top that somehow.:rolleyes:

:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts