• Total voters
OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and he was 13 of them. thats horrible

granted no penalties are good, and the other guys arent excused one bit..

BUT 5?! in the NFL?

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wischeez said:
Who would take him in a trade after seeing how he played today???? :x
No kidding. His value is so diminished. I don't think we could get more than a 6th round pick for him. What a bust. :x

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I say put him returning punts or kicks ... let him use his speed somwehere and leave the defense for the men on the team

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am often wrong, and I give all of the above posts a Thumbs Up for the simple reason that it looks like that right now.

Growing Pains.

It is simply growing pains.

He will be a very good player in the NFL. Give the kid a chance.

So many people on the forum *****ed about Sharper last year.... Last year so many said M.M. could not tackle, took to many chances and broke to the ball to fast instead of covering his man.

Did any of you see what these two former Packers did today?

RP

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm the lone "no" vote there. I think a guy with that much ability absolutely should be on the 53 man roster, but I definitely do not agree with him being in the starting spot when he can't stop taking penalties.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
I thought he only had 3, not 5.

I thought he had 4. The bottom line is he is NOT improving. I don't think he holds any trade value so, sit him on the bench and cut him when someone better is picked up for depth.

And start Thomas next week.

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terell Buckley!!! Except T-Buck was better!!! He is a A-hole and if you ask Flanny he will tell you straight...This is just another Sherman bone head mistake TT has to fix....Fire Sherman and his best friend Tom R. and let Bevell run things since he seems to get on Farve more than anybody...Tell Brett to have a Beer and get rid of the Yoga mat and kick some butt like we who believe know he can....PS...Those who really understand Defense will have noticed today the D did a good job of keeping contain and only blowing one coverage assignment. It was nice to see this D with such a dearth of talent play fairly sound...that being said...CUT CARROL!!!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
If you cut him which body part do you cut???

After you cut him which part do you trade?? The larger or smaller part?

which part do you trade? heck right now i'm trading the half-empty end of the glass cause that's all i'm looking at right now with this kid

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD said:
I'm the lone "no" vote there. I think a guy with that much ability absolutely should be on the 53 man roster, but I definitely do not agree with him being in the starting spot when he can't stop taking penalties.
Looking at my post again and thinking back on the game, I guess it should read more along the lines of "I definitely do not agree with him being in the starting spot when he can't stop being penalized." By no means am I saying he's perfect but he sure is getting screwed by the referees. Is what he's doing sometimes technically a penalty? Sure, but everyone else is getting away with it. They're just really focused on him. So until he becomes closer to "perfect" or until the refs start to forget to screw him he should be played situationally, not starting.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jd,

You are not alone, some of us just had to stay away awhile and come back with an objective view. I voted no....Carroll sucked today, way too many penalties, take away the 5 penalty plays and he did fairly well, so I am willing to see if he gets better, I kind of remember Darren Sharper not being able to make a play for a year or two then all of a sudden something clicked and he turned into a pro-bowler. I think the same will happen with Carroll, but I also think for right now Joey Thomas should be starting.

Hey all you Packer fans in Wisconsin it could be worse, I live in Ohio and had to watch the Buckeyes blow it against Texas Saturday night. I am not real fond of football right now, but there is always next week!!!!!!

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lost---what? Over 100 yards due to this one man? He needs to be used sparingly. He had all last year to learn and he's still the same, if not worse. I say we give him to the Bears for free.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
I told you what he's worth. A bag of footballs.
NO not even that much....At least a bag of footballs isn't stupid! This dude is just somthing I dont know what. But he obvisouly isnt very bright.

Members online

Latest posts