Do you think Bush and Bibgy should still have a job?

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee. Another thread throwing players under the bus after a bad game.

Imagine that.

Bush had a bad game. No doubt. He also played very well in other rolls over the last three or four weeks.

I don't even know what to say about Bigby because I, and no one here either, is totally clear about his responsibilities in every formation. I think that the Safey can look real bad going over to try and make a play from a position on the field he supposed to be. That can look bad but was he in the wrong place? Maybe not. Maybe he was where he was supposed to be and came over to make a play.

As far as being an idiot with the penalties well, that's obvious.

I will say that it appeared we got outside of the coverages we have seen in the past that have worked. On that third and eighteen Harris pushed off on the receiver on the line of scrimmage and let him go.

I HATE WHEN THEY DO THAT. It so often seems the guy behind those corners is confused about the coverage and doesn't pick the guy up.

Bush hasn't played well all year.

Reaction score

WHAT?!

I'm sorry but I had to stop working on a college assignment when I read that to respond.

Are we talking about the same Bush? Packers CB Jarret Bush?

With all due respect KGB, I think you need to go back and watch the Packer games again.

Granted Bush has had his hard times this season, where he has messed up and made mistakes.

But there have been a few instances where Bush has more than held his own. Latest example would be against Calvin Johnson, where Bush helped keep him in check for most of the game, even putting himself in better position to make a play at the ball than Calvin Johnson on a couple of occasions.

Bush is in his second year out of college, his first full year as a nickel back. I'm sure you are aware that Al Harris himself had his share of struggles when he was still as young as Bush.

SO I think calling for Bush to be cut because of a few bad plays, or even suggesting Bush hasn't played well all year is a mistake.

Comments from Mike McCarthy and CB coach Lionel Washington suggest otherwise. I'm sure the comments of these two individuals have substance. ;)

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

WHAT?!

I'm sorry but I had to stop working on a college assignment when I read that to respond.

Are we talking about the same Bush? Packers CB Jarret Bush?

With all due respect KGB, I think you need to go back and watch the Packer games again.

Granted Bush has had his hard times this season, where he has messed up and made mistakes.

But there have been a few instances where Bush has more than held his own. Latest example would be against Calvin Johnson, where Bush helped keep him in check for most of the game, even putting himself in better position to make a play at the ball than Calvin Johnson on a couple of occasions.

Bush is in his second year out of college, his first full year as a nickel back. I'm sure you are aware that Al Harris himself had his share of struggles when he was still as young as Bush.

SO I think calling for Bush to be cut because of a few bad plays, or even suggesting Bush hasn't played well all year is a mistake.

Comments from Mike McCarthy and CB coach Lionel Washington suggest otherwise. I'm sure the comments of these two individuals have substance. ;)

I don't think this guy is NFL Calibur, sorry. He has been beat more times than not this year. I watch every game and teams pick on him week after week. Put this guy on an island and your screwed.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
theres no such thing as a shut down nickel corner! Give him a break! Name me one FA corner we could get in to replace him today.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i disagree. he had been showing improvement every single week up until the Dallas game. and honestly, did anyone expect any more out of him? he's young. he needs to work hard. he screws up, but we all do. he got benched. point taken. give him another chance.

Members online

Latest posts