Did TT go drinking last night???

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terrible... terrible picks... reaching ... I'm really suprised about the Williams pick with all the defensive talent still on board... terrible

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Wondering how my thread announcing Williams as the Packers pick got merged with "Did TT Go Out Drinking Last Night?" Any chance a mod can change at least the title of the thread back to something more appropriate? Like it was when it started? "Packers Select RB Jamaal Williams in the 4th Rd with the 134th pick"?

OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think he's gone senile... some very questionable picks today

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys what'd I miss? Just took a nice hour+ nap in the recliner. Anywho I was hoping for atleast one OL in rounds 4-6, TT had better take on in round 6. Thats one position group that I like to addressed every draft, partly because I think that an OL taken before the 3rd round is sign of bad D&D in prior years so let's see what we got...

Yancy: Looks like pretty good measurables, might by under valued because of the school he played for.

Jones: Nice little short area back, 127 inch broad jump and that initial explosion shows up on the field. Likely the kind of third down back that we once drafted Johnny Franklin to be.

Ok a center taken in round 6... anything on this guy?

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With now three running backs taken can we assume Ty might be moved back to WR... I have no idea why they would do such if that was not the case..

<MOD NOTE: response to deleted content removed. PoppaSan>

Last edited by a moderator:

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted is such a overreactive GM. He waits for one position to suck badly and the next year he over compensates with a bunch of nobodies. Just like when we ran out of receivers. The next year we ran with 7. Now he's probably going to run with 5 RBs this year. His whole draft and develop philosophy is a joke. It's catching up to him now and he will bail out after this year making the next guy look like an idiot. If not for Rodgers. This team would constantly be winning 8 games max

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
It's pretty apparent to me that by drafting 3 RB's the Packers had some concerns about the position. Whether those concerns are about Monty, I don't know. But for sure Michael and Jackson aren't going to be around much longer.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
It's pretty apparent to me that by drafting 3 RB's the Packers had some concerns about the position. Whether those concerns are about Monty, I don't know. But for sure Michael and Jackson aren't going to be around much longer.

Jackson becomes a camp body but I wouldon't count Michael out. Monty didn't change his jersey number so the plan might be to use him as a receiver and RB.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Jackson becomes a camp body but I wouldon't count Michael out. Monty didn't change his jersey number so the plan might be to use him as a receiver and RB.

I think Monty is ALL in on the RB position. I may give some people the impression I "don't like him". I do and am very excited to see what he does, especially with a full offseason preparing for it. I just wasn't comfortable thinking the Packers were prepared to just hand him the #1 job and have guys like Michael and Jackson backing him up.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Wondering how my thread announcing Williams as the Packers pick got merged with "Did TT Go Out Drinking Last Night?" Any chance a mod can change at least the title of the thread back to something more appropriate? Like it was when it started? "Packers Select RB Jamaal Williams in the 4th Rd with the 134th pick"?
I split it later when I had time. Probably messed something up.

Members online

Latest posts