Did this #27 eat Lacy?

OP
OP
J

Jz3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am in better shape then Lacy and in my 30's. Heck my wife when she was 9 months pregnant had a smaller gut than Lacy does.

tyler414

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he plays great, I could care less. Putting a lot of extra weight on that ankle though.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Everybody knows that if you carry a lot of weight as a running back, you can't succeed in the NFL. Just look at what a failure this big back was;
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everybody knows that if you carry a lot of weight as a running back, you can't succeed in the NFL. Just look at what a failure this big back was;
Yeah but lacy was good before he got so fat. When is the last time he broke a tackle???? He used to break 2 or 3 on most plays. Now he is to slow and falls at the first touch.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Im really glad you post a 2.5 year old picture (on the right) and talk about it like its relevant today. Its not. Your attempt at trolling is pathetic.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys have inside info on his weight or just assume he's bigger since he hasn't been effective? These picks are from this year and he's clearly no bigger than he was earlier in his career.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
ivo610histo31223 said:
Im really glad you post a 2.5 year old picture (on the right) and talk about it like its relevant today. Its not. Your attempt at trolling is pathetic.

Look at post history.... Contradictions

Members online