Details on where to listen to the press conference...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah otherwise im not gonna get up at 7. I dont wanna get up, and wait for some passed along news.

i wanna watch it as its happening....SO EXCITING@

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Agree 100% Tromadz

I can already see it on packerforum.com
10,000 waiting to be the first to put up a new theard saying Bretts decision
hopefully one like this

BRETT FAVRE IS COMING BACK TO WEAR GREEN N GOLD AND HOPEFULLY SURPASS MANY OF DAN'S RECORDS AND LEAD THE PACK TO AN UNFORGETABLE YEAR AND HAVE THE MOST FUN OF HIS LIFE WITH THE PACK FANS AT HIS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Brett is playing THIS year and NEXT year. The Packers are going to have a season that intrigues Brett so much he plays in 2007.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Brett is playing THIS year and NEXT year. The Packers are going to have a season that intrigues Brett so much he plays in 2007.

I hope you're right! But not alot has happened since Favre's last interview with Havel. He wasn't satisfied then. Who knows mybe TED talked to him and told him we will target OLmen during the draft. That's the only hope I have.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DePack said:
Zero2Cool said:

I hope you're right! But not alot has happened since Favre's last interview with Havel. He wasn't satisfied then. Who knows mybe TED talked to him and told him we will target OLmen during the draft. That's the only hope I have.

I hear he has a lot of confidence in the new zone blocking scheme.

(those weird voices keep talking to me! do you hear them too??)

:twisted:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
DePack said:
Zero2Cool said:

I hear he has a lot of confidence in the new zone blocking scheme.

(those weird voices keep talking to me! do you hear them too??)

:twisted:

Oh...I hear voices....they just don't have a cajun accent.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Huh..huh...huh..huh..huh..huh...

...that would be cool...!

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
I've waited, but it appears that packers.com isn't mentioning this. This probably means they WON'T stream it live, but if Brett announces his decision, they will post a video/audio of it later on in the day.

As for other websites, I would say right now the best chance might be NFL Network. Still keeping my eyes open though.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
yeah otherwise im not gonna get up at 7. I dont wanna get up, and wait for some passed along news.

i wanna watch it as its happening....SO EXCITING@

I took my shower tonight so I could be up early to hear. Is there going to be TV coverage?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Thats positive thinking Zero. But we also have to expect the worst. Im hoping for the best as well. At least one more year.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett changed it to 8am central time.......channel 6 out of Milwaukee has it televised. They say they don't know if he will just talk about his golf tourny, or his retirement. Guess we will see soon.

Members online

Latest posts