Dec- 11 2005 Jan 01- 2006

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
December 11th 16-13 win against Detroit.

January 1st 23-17 win against Seattle.

Take those two wins off the board... Take 10 points off the season... And right now most Packer fan's would not feel a bit worse about this season...

BUT...

Ever Packer fan would be pumped about 117 days from now! The NFL Draft!

Those 10 points and two wins could in-effect mean another 30 Packer losses that might have been wins in the future.

It is an ugly thought... But it could be fact.

Personally I would take two more losses and one of the first two picks this year.

RP

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Living in Michigan, I am used to this kind of thinking, because I encounter a lot of Lions fans. Draft day is the day they look forward to all year long. The Packer fans, on the other hand, look forward to the 16 games every season and hopefully playoffs. It would've been fun to have a shot at Reggie Bush. A player like that can give you a better shot at a championship, but it's only a small part of the equation. To win it all, you need several outstanding players and a solid roster from top to bottom. Most teams that have won championships have managed to do it without one of those top few players in a draft.

I will take the two victories, thank you very much.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree! To repeat an oft-heard quote - "You play to win the game" I wouldn't care if they were 0-15 coming into today and a loss would guarantee the #1 draft choice I'd want them to WIN.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts