DD's TD...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
In the post game presser, he said he was still sick from a bad batch of chicken wings! Thought at first it was a bad case of gas, but then realized it was worse.... poor DD!

I think a reporter asked where he got them, but he said he wasn't going to bad mouth anyone.
(I may be wrong with what that reporter asked him....but it was hard to hear)

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My son only owns one jersey...#80. As soon as I saw he caught a touchdown pass, I called him. Made his day.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
It was so awesome. I loved seeing all the big pass plays today. Having a run game helped open us up downfield. I didn't see the game, but it sounded like we actually pulled off some play actions!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver was simply super human on that play. If that's not the NFL's play of the week, there's something very wrong.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
I loved the throwbacks! LOVE THEM! and love *** GB played IN them! Lets go! And james starks did his thang man! I still like B.Jax on those screens and dump off passes. Wow amazing game. Detroit next, EASY! ahh! PACKERS!

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved the throwbacks! LOVE THEM! and love *** GB played IN them! Lets go! And james starks did his thang man! I still like B.Jax on those screens and dump off passes. Wow amazing game. Detroit next, EASY! ahh! PACKERS!
I hope its easy but Detroit is in every game. Lets go pack!! Lets get a win and have the pats beat the bears!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
It was amazing to see in person, at first I thought he lateralled the ball since I blinked, and was sure he was down, but nooooooo, he kept going, like nothing was going to stop him. That is the play you want to see your players make. My god was it cold, chilly and windy, but after that play it didn't seem so bad.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a fantastic play, for sure.

BUT, what changed that play from, " a nice catch", to a "Touchdown", was Quarless's block down field, taking out 2 defenders to spring Driver for the TD. He flew down the field...anybody think Moss would have made that block LOL!

Credit Driver for using that block to cut it back inside.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was frickin' awesome!
Donald Driver for the win!!

THROW BACK AND LOOK FORWARD!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Personally, it was one of those plays that makes you a fan. Against all odds, just grit and determination.
Classic Driver play, YAC.
Rags to riches, what's not to like?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta shake the dust off my DRIVER jersey and start wearing that more often...living in NJ...All I hear is Giants this & Jets that...Packers are flying under the radar even around here, but plays like DD's won't keep them their for too long

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts