David Carr Quote ...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Indications out of David Carr's camp is that the quarterback is considering a unique approach to free agency. It's not just about the money or the chance to be an immediate starter. Carr is starting to think the best thing for his career might be to go to a good team, spend some time as the backup and wait for his shot. That's why Carolina and Seattle could be attractive.
-- Charlotte Observer

Hmmm would that include the Packers?

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carr sucks. Aaron Rodgers is better then him seriously. Stop talking about bringing him in, it makes me sick to my stomach. >.<

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We might fit that description but I doubt he does for us.

I cannot see us making a move there but could see a later pick that would put three young guys in some good competition.

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Carr sucks. Aaron Rodgers is better then him seriously. Stop talking about bringing him in, it makes me sick to my stomach. >.<

Would you rather talk about Ted:)

Seriously, what doesn't he have to make it as an NFL QB?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, i'd like to see him here. He HAS to be better then when Tim Couch was brought here.
I think he would do ok, if given a chance.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he is a quality qb... he has been sacked record amounts because of a terrible line... and hes never ever had a decent receiver.

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he is a quality qb... he has been sacked record amounts because of a terrible line... and hes never ever had a decent receiver.

He had one of the 5 best WR's in football. I like Carr alot, and outside of Johnson he didn't have much support offensively but Johnson is as good a WR as there is in the NFL.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Carr is a good QB. Is he as good as he should have been being the first overall pick in his draft. No way, but he is in my opinion better the Rodgers. He has thrown the ball pretty good in Texas and you got to remember how God awful his O-line was. He was getting sacked so much I bet he's glad to get out of Texas. If he goes to a team with a decent line he does good I think.

Members online

Latest posts