1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Darrell Stuckey (S, Kansas University)

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by NYPacker, Feb 14, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    This draft is loaded with talent at the safety position and stuckey is no exception. His scouting profile amazes me and he has the most positives listed under his name than most safetys in this draft. Although he's listed as a free safety I question his transition to strong since that is where we need help. Here is his scouting profile from CBS, I highlighted the ones that I thought will make or break his career:

He sounds like another Darren Sharper coming out of college. Does have room to grow and I won't be dissapointed if we pass up on the other safteys such as Burnett, Chad/Reshad Jones, Rolle in order to get this kid. He doesn't have a lengthy highlight tape but here is his best performance of the season:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfpJi50ZeSw]YouTube - Darrell Stuckey OWNS Mizzou[/ame]

2. Bossfan

Bossfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He will be a really great addition if the Pack can get him in the 3-4 round.

3. claybillings

claybillings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I just wish I could see more tape. Correct me if I am wrong but that was over a year ago, I would like to know what he did in 2009.

4. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    If he is another Darren Sharper. Well.....Sharper is now available. Lets pay him for a year.......and draft this guy in the 4th.