Current Packers/ex Packers that are HOF bound?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Besides Air-Run and a certain Packer who went to the Vikings (Yes, I mean Ryan Longwell) who else?
Charles Woodson?
Julius Peppers?
Clay?
Jordy?

Last edited:

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longwell? I don't see a kicker like him going in. There is only 3 in so far and quite a few ahead of him with better numbers not in. Woodson and Peppers, yeah. Rodgers should make it if he stays healthy for a few more years. Anyone else on the team is too young to tell, and only a few of the ex Packers have a shot (Sharper, I am NOT talking about you).

Yeah, somehow I forgot about ol'#4

Last edited:
Reaction score
Peppers ehhhhh maybe
Only player in NFL history with 100 sacks and 10 Ints. and still playing great football... Sure, he may not be a first ballet HoF yet, but his accolades would get him in today.

- 100/10 - sack/int
- 40 forced fumbles (15 recovered)
- 10 sacks or more in 8 different seasons
- 8 time pro bowler
- 600 tackles

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only player in NFL history with 100 sacks and 10 Ints. and still playing great football... Sure, he may not be a first ballet HoF yet, but his accolades would get him in today.

- 100/10 - sack/int
- 8 time pro bowler
- 600 tackles
If he retires as a Packer, it would be a kick that we would make it so that it's one less retired Bears player in the HOF.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longwell? I don't see a kicker like him going in. There is only 3 in so far and quite a few ahead of him with better numbers not in. Woodson and Peppers, yeah. Rodgers should make it if he stays healthy for a few more years. Anyone else on the team is too young to tell, and only a few of the ex Packers have a shot (Sharper, I am NOT talking about you).

Yeah, somehow I forgot about ol'#4
We need a joke/sarcasm font.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

- 100/10 - sack/int
- 8 time pro bowler
- 600 tackles

Kevin Greene isnt in and he has the most sacks of any linebacker and is just behind Reggie White on the all time sack list, and isnt in. Dont be so sure anyone is a shoe in unless they are one of those 1st ballot kind of guys

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Besides Air-Run and a certain Packer who went to the Vikings (Yes, I mean Ryan Longwell) who else?
Charles Woodson?
Julius Peppers?
Clay?
Jordy?

clay should worry about making another pro bowl first. Dude has seriously fallen off from where he was and has been a disappointment this year

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he would still go in as a panther, bear, and packer
Yeah, I know.
I mean that it would be cool if his last year would be with us before Canton after being with our historic rival.
Yes, Peppers would represent all those teams and we would have another one associated with the Packers in the HOF.

Reaction score
Kevin Greene isnt in and he has the most sacks of any linebacker and is just behind Reggie White on the all time sack list, and isnt in. Dont be so sure anyone is a shoe in unless they are one of those 1st ballot kind of guys
Good point... Kevin will eventually get in though most likely. If we get Peppers a couple rings then it would be a guarantee.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers
Favre
Woodson
Maybe Peppers

That's probably it.

Agree, although I think Peppers will make it.
I've given up hope of Jerry Kramer getting in, at least while he's still alive.

How could I forget Kevin Greene?

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I took 40 years for the Hall to do right by Dave Robinson. Don't give up on Jerry Kramer yet. And Gale Gillingham deserves a look as well. Those who played against him will tell you he was the best guard of his time and he played most of his time on losing teams.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Charles Woodson?
Julius Peppers?
Clay?
Jordy?

Longwell? I don't think he is going to get in. Solid kicker, but some kickers with better numbers aren't in. Not happening.

Sharper will never make it with the charges against him, but he was going to be in.
Peppers is iffy.
Clay...lol...no. Unless he plays much better than he is now and sustains it.
Same with Jordy. I mean, he has the potential, but look he's had a start like Jennings (and what has Jennings done since?). Hard to sustain as a WR.

Favre will.
Rodgers will.

Everyone else at this point is iffy. So sad that Nick Collins had his career ended because he was well on his way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts