Curly's Pub Question

apham8311

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone eaten at Curly's lately? I have seen some reviews that state they no longer have the beer brats on the menu and have heard that the food has been sub par. Anyone know of this? Also heard that maybe they are under new ownership. May be a transition period. Planning on going there to eat in a few weeks but I definitely want the beer brats.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone eaten at Curly's lately? I have seen some reviews that state they no longer have the beer brats on the menu and have heard that the food has been sub par. Anyone know of this? Also heard that maybe they are under new ownership. May be a transition period. Planning on going there to eat in a few weeks but I definitely want the beer brats.
The company running it now is pathetic. I should know I work concessions for them on game day. When I ate at Curly's I got good food & service. As far as the beer brats I want to say they're still on the menu but don't recall

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you want real "green bay" food go somewhere else. I recommend getting a burger or some chili at Kroll's or chili from Chili John's (where Madden used to go). Curly's is just a sports bar with Curly's name on it. Nothing authentic or traditional about it. Food is pretty terrible and has been for quite some time.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their menu seems to get more limited each year. on game day they run a small menu, and their complete menu seems smaller than it was just a few years ago. there are still things there are pretty darn good....we stop for a meal or two there each year. the beer brat soup is good...if you like wings, their wings are decent. we also try a "new" local place each year...whats funny is as far as brats go, the best ones ive had have been at the little cart outside of the miller brewery tour in milwaukee.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you want real "green bay" food go somewhere else. I recommend getting a burger or some chili at Kroll's or chili from Chili John's (where Madden used to go). Curly's is just a sports bar with Curly's name on it. Nothing authentic or traditional about it. Food is pretty terrible and has been for quite some time.

I agree. I have friends that work at Curly's, and I've been there a few times... but in all honesty, my uncle's booyah puts Curly's to shame. The food is very mediocre (and overpriced). Krolls is cheap and across the street. I looove Chili Johns... we went there all the time when I was a kid (and bought the pre-made containers at the grocery store) but there was a lot of grease so now we make our own, sans grease. Titletown has good "pub" food if you're looking for a Curly's substitute.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. I have friends that work at Curly's, and I've been there a few times... but in all honesty, my uncle's booyah puts Curly's to shame. The food is very mediocre (and overpriced). Krolls is cheap and across the street. I looove Chili Johns... we went there all the time when I was a kid (and bought the pre-made containers at the grocery store) but there was a lot of grease so now we make our own, sans grease. Titletown has good "pub" food if you're looking for a Curly's substitute.

is Titletown the one next to Kmart right next to the stadium?

Members online

Latest posts