Culpepper is more messed up than we thought.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From KFFL

Miami Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper restructured his contract with base salaries of $1.0 million (2006), $5.5 million (2007), $6.0 million (2008), $6.0 million (2009), $7.0 million (2010), $8.0 million (2011), $9.0 million (2012), and $10.0 million (2013).
That means he has a one year deal that pays less than Javon Walker. The Vikings swallowed the signing bonus. Miami can cut him any time.

Big money for being a jerk. Does anyone think he will finish that contract??

Severe_Punishment

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I highly doubt that Culpepper finishes that contract....at least not with the Dolphins as a starter.

DC isn't a dominating persona and an average signal caller. It's safe to say
that Minnesotans appreciated what he did on the field , but more so are embarrassed for him off of it. Mink Coats and 5K earrings aren't the norm here in the upper midwest and he came off as an arrogant ****.

He's coming off major surgery...and even more so when you consider
how important his "mobility" was as far as his effectivness.

I can't see him being someone marketable this year and after the next
3 years he'll be a back up at best.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow! Has this guy fallen far and fast or what?
Didn’t he throw like 49 TDs and well over 4000 yards in 2004?

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was always curious what type of QB stats he would have had without Moss to throw to ? anyone ever done any checking on his stats without Moss ? Just curious !

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
I was always curious what type of QB stats he would have had without Moss to throw to ? anyone ever done any checking on his stats without Moss ? Just curious !

Not sure about the stats, but I thought he did well when Moss was injured a couple years back.

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:

2004 was his best season, and Moss was hurt for most of the year. He played in 13 games, but he was limited in a lot of them.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
I know he didnt throw 49

You are right. It was 39 TDS and 4,700 yards. I know that he was on a pace to throw 50 TDs at one point but he was a Viking so I really did not care very much.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that he's not a Viking anymore........i don't care WHERE he is, or WHAT he does. (Or WHO he does!) Being in Miami, he will have access to all KINDS of boats! :wink:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Severe_Punishment said:
I highly doubt that Culpepper finishes that contract....at least not with the Dolphins as a starter.

DC isn't a dominating persona and an average signal caller. It's safe to say
that Minnesotans appreciated what he did on the field , but more so are embarrassed for him off of it. Mink Coats and 5K earrings aren't the norm here in the upper midwest and he came off as an arrogant ****.

He's coming off major surgery...and even more so when you consider
how important his "mobility" was as far as his effectivness.

I can't see him being someone marketable this year and after the next
3 years he'll be a back up at best.

OUCH - tell us how ya really feel......

I'll say this -- there's a LOT more S.S. Minnow's around Miami than in the Land o' Thousand Lakes... we should be happy for him. Now about that Gilligan thing.....

Members online

Latest posts