Crosby special???

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I happen to agree with this, although Rayner isn't a bad kicker, go with the kid with more upside.

As said in another thread... I wonder if there is a market to trade a kicker???

The dolphins got a 6th for Olindo Mare :)

http://pu2006.typepad.com/

ROOKIE KICKER LOOKS SPECIAL

While the question as to who will be the Packers kicker this season won’t be answered for another few weeks, one thing is already perfectly clear 16 days into training camp - Mason Crosby is special. “The kid’s going to be one of the best in the game,” predicted a former scout. “He’s close to perfect. He has a compact deliver, an incredibly strong leg and supreme confidence. That’s pretty much the trifecta for a kicker.”

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like a lot of other people, I am starting to lean toward Crosby as well. They should trade Rayner now, and possibly a defensive lineman, in exchange for a tight end, if there are any decent ones available. And if another team insists on Crosby, trade Crosby. There's nothing wrong with Rayner.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He also boomed two(I think) into the endzone and that is important as well. For a while there our kickers weren't getting it passed the 10 yard line and the return was always getting down to the 30 to 35.

Even when we did stop them the punt backed us up and we would be in the hole without the other team doing a thing.

I like this much better.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking the same exact thing while I watched the Steeler game on sunday. Crosby's upside is just massive, and he's been performing on the upper half of his projected performance after the Pack took him.

Plus he's a draft pick.

Members online

Latest posts