Congrats to Ryan Grant

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Since we're handing out congratulations today and all an all back slapping each other on getting into the playoffs, I figured we should hand out another one.

Congrats to Ryan Grant for being only the 3rd Packer RB with two consecutive 1200+ yard seasons. Only Ahman Green and Jim Taylor did it before him. Kind of cool Ahman is still on the team. Love that storyline.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it's great that grant is showing some poise so far in the season. I hope he continues to give us balance on the offense. I think our running game is starting to take huge strides with green and jackson also picking up the pace. It would be awesome if we had a 3 headed monster in the back field heading into the playoffs

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all the attention on Aaron's trouble with the offensive line protection, I would have to say that at least the line must be run blocking effectively for the sort of production that Grant has. But, Ryan also has shown himself to be the type of back that actually gets stronger later in the season, and seems to like the harsh weather. That's a good thing going into the playoffs.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might as well give a shout out to Greg Jennings as well. After the domination on Sunday Mr. Jennings has over 1,000 yds receiving, so congrats to Ryan and Greg on a great season for both!!! GO PACK!