Congrats to Bears

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grossman sparked the team and that was nice to see from the offense for a change. He just reads the defense so much better than Orton does. Orton has done a great job considering that he was thrown into the league so soon but you have to go with Rex the rest of the way.

Rilamann

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers have a great chance to be a big time spoiler to the Bears on christmas,if the Packers win next week vs the Bears and the Vikes beat the Ravens,that week 17 Bears@Vikes game will be for the divsion.Although I think the Bears would still give em a solid beating even though its in Minnesota.

And it would be kinda typical and fitting for the Vikes if after a bad 1-4 start they have a good stretch to put themselves in a postion to win the divsion the last week of the season with a win at home only to....I wont say it but its a word Vkings fans are very familiar with and its starts with a ''C'' and end with a ''E''.

As for the Bears i'd be a little excited if I was a Bears fan after Grossman's preformace tonight vs the Falcons with the NFC so wide open.If Grossman can play like he did tonight and maybe improve on that a little the next two weeks the Bears might have real shot to win the NFC,I did't think they'd have much of a chance with the way Orton was playing even with they're D playing so well.Bears need to win they're last 2 and hope they end up with the bye,then things could get very intresting for the Bears and they're fans if Grossman can play solid football.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears defense is actually pretty good on turf because they can maximize their speed so I worry more about the game in Green Bay than Minnesota. I was glad to see them shrug off that poor effort that they put up in Pittsburgh and shut down the Falcons running game.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grossman did lead the best offensive possession I've seen the Bears have this season but let's remember that but for a pretty fluky play, it would have ended in no points.

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rilamann said:
Packers have a great chance to be a big time spoiler to the Bears on christmas,if the Packers win next week vs the Bears and the Vikes beat the Ravens,that week 17 Bears@Vikes game will be for the divsion.Although I think the Bears would still give em a solid beating even though its in Minnesota.

And it would be kinda typical and fitting for the Vikes if after a bad 1-4 start they have a good stretch to put themselves in a postion to win the divsion the last week of the season with a win at home only to....I wont say it but its a word Vkings fans are very familiar with and its starts with a ''C'' and end with a ''E''.

As for the Bears i'd be a little excited if I was a Bears fan after Grossman's preformace tonight vs the Falcons with the NFC so wide open.If Grossman can play like he did tonight and maybe improve on that a little the next two weeks the Bears might have real shot to win the NFC,I did't think they'd have much of a chance with the way Orton was playing even with they're D playing so well.Bears need to win they're last 2 and hope they end up with the bye,then things could get very intresting for the Bears and they're fans if Grossman can play solid football.
I don't think you can choke if you're not favored, and just like we were'nt favored against the Steelers, we probably won't be favored against the Bears.
Bears are more talented this year. Hope I'm wrong.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
very good game last night,vick needs to learn how to play in the real weather,not always going to be in doors,i think the way the bears are playing they can beat the vikes,i hope we give you hard time,and of course win.but well see how we come and play tonight.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to see the Vikes and Da bears fight it out in the last game of the year! That would be a good game to watch. But,I think the Bears would win it.

Rilamann

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
I would love to see the Vikes and Da bears fight it out in the last game of the year! That would be a good game to watch. But,I think the Bears would win it.

Yea if its for the division it should be a fun one to watch,by the way the Bears@Vikes game has indeed been moved to 3:15pm.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah you bears are tough for this year. Lets see how far you go. Have fun in your postseason. How long do you think you will last?

Reaction score
Congrats to the bears. There D is SICK! (In a good way :D) I am relieved to see Rex finally in there. He gives them a better chance to win. For the rest of this season, I'm rooting for the Bears.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
congrats on winning must say we did give you a run for your money yesterday though i'm sure your team was sweating alittle bit,when we came back and just need a touch down,the two missed feild goals didnt help us either hope you guys go deep in the playoffs good luck.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:

It will not happen. Vikes out of the playoffs and off to another boat party on new years eve.

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
eastcoastpacker said:

It will not happen. Vikes out of the playoffs and off to another boat party on new years eve.
Heard a rumor...you're the entertainment? :twisted: ...just funnin, Chick.

Members online

Latest posts