Combine 2024

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Who are the top 3 testers at each position group at this year's combine? Who were the worst testers that some were picking in the top 3 rounds?

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who are the top 3 testers at each position group at this year's combine? Who were the worst testers that some were picking in the top 3 rounds?

My boy Q is showing out for the cornerback group.

Magee proved he was all I’ve been saying out of the LB group

Fiske IMO won the DL, his size and bend and burst was insane!!!!

First three that come to mind…

Kris Jenkins looked awesome, Cedric Gray and Coooper tested excellent, Cedric Johnson surprised the crap out of me and has me rewatching tape cuz I did not see this type of athlete and want to check if me or if he just isn’t a gamer.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rakestraw tested so poorly he may be off the Packers board or else they'd be going after a player massively atypical to their norm.

Cole Bishop confirmed even more so I think he deserves serious consideration for Safety and for the Packers.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rakestraw tested so poorly he may be off the Packers board or else they'd be going after a player massively atypical to their norm.

Cole Bishop confirmed even more so I think he deserves serious consideration for Safety and for the Packers.
My understanding is that the Packers haven't met with him yet, but I hope that changes. I hadn't paid a lot of attention to him earlier, but he's sudddenly drawing a lot of attention. A good example of a kid rising to the top in the spotlight and using the combine to improve his stock.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Speaking of testing poorly, Kinchens really tanked his stock. Both Branch and Hamilton ran in the 4.6s but had way better tape.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My understanding is that the Packers haven't met with him yet, but I hope that changes. I hadn't paid a lot of attention to him earlier, but he's sudddenly drawing a lot of attention. A good example of a kid rising to the top in the spotlight and using the combine to improve his stock.

Nah, Cole has been high by many I follow and listen to that know way more than me. I have had the kid solidly in my top 70 and never lower since watching his tape in December. He is a footballer and playmaker. Would love to see him with the G if Hafley and Gute like em.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score

Bishop is checking a lot of boxes:

-He broke out as a true freshman at Utah.
-He's only 20 or 21 years old.
-9.81 RAS
-6.5 TFL, 2 INT, 4 PBU, 1 FF in 2023
-Was offered coming out of high school by one Jeff Hafley

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tanor is my wife’s cousin. He played all across the line at Wisconsin, but will for sure be inside more than likely a center. I believe he had the quickest 10 yard burst as he was one of the smaller linemen at 303. His arms are 31-1/2. I have seen him as high as a 4 th rounder.
I realized later I probably should have added this to the combine thread. Sorry about that.

Attachments

• IMG_5914.jpeg
    IMG_5914.jpeg
    478.3 KB · Views: 18

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Tanor is my wife’s cousin. He played all across the line at Wisconsin, but will for sure be inside more than likely a center. I believe he had the quickest 10 yard burst as he was one of the smaller linemen at 303. His arms are 31-1/2. I have seen him as high as a 4 th rounder.
I realized later I probably should have added this to the combine thread. Sorry about that.
Ask and it shall be done.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bishop is checking a lot of boxes:

-He broke out as a true freshman at Utah.
-He's only 20 or 21 years old.
-9.81 RAS
-6.5 TFL, 2 INT, 4 PBU, 1 FF in 2023
-Was offered coming out of high school by one Jeff Hafley
Absolutley man, I’ve loved Bishop from the jump - the fact he was on Hefley’s radar way back then is another good sign.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Interesting athletic comp.

Arik Armstead:

6071, 292#, 33" arms, 10.5" hands
5.1 forty, 2.92 twenty, 1.75 ten
34" vert, 9'9" broad

Darius Robinson:

6051, 285#, 34.5" arms, 10.6" hands
4.95 forty, 2.87 twenty, 1.73 ten
35" very, 9'3" broad

Hafley has history with the 49ers, who have been drawn to really long interior players.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of length - I was shocked with Kris Jenkins arms. Freaking awesome long

OP
OP
PikeBadger

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Who have the Packers met with so far? Anyone know? Asking for a buddy of mine who participates in draft contests.

Latest posts