Colts new HC-Chuck Pagano

Mississippi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love this comment by De'shawn in the article.

"Wow im done with the colts!!! im done with irsay! irsay just made the dumbest move in getting a defense cord that no body knows!!! hes gonna come to indy suck and everyone is gonna be like wait he was coaching good players!! yea ray lewis etc that dont make him good!!! im done man irsay never listens to his fans he doesnt do anything right clearly jim tressel is the best man for the job what a dum move…………………………" *lawlz*

Interesting move though. I was afraid they'd pick Tressel. And....OH EM GEE, Pagano actually expresses emotion with his face!

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I like the hiring, he is better then the other candidates like TRESSEL (OMG). Maybe the Colts end up switching to a 3-4? :confused:

ZOMG we have a defensive minded head coach again.

Mississippi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were talking about that on ESPN radio earlier, I forget which show it was, but they said pretty flatly that the Colts don't have the personnel to switch. I don't know. There has been fan talk of the Saints switching it up too. For whatever reason this season has seemed kind of...unengaging for the most part. But I am super excited for the offseason moves coming up and next season. It's going to be interesting one way or the other.

I have to hand it to Irsay. I was afraid he wouldn't have the balls to clean house the way he has. I still think it'd be problematic to part ways with Peyton if that does happen, but I can't fault him for what he's done so far. I thought for sure Tressel was being set up for the HC job, which would have been such a downer. But instead we're looking at a pretty darn good defensive coach. Veddy interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts