cobb coughing up blood.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the he'l was that all about??? And what timing..... Ugh. Great catch tho.. Until the refs stepped in.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
My hope he bit his tongue, but if he truly was coughing it up then thats a concern..Hope he is okay

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I initially thought he broke a tooth, but the report was that his lungs were damaged. Yikes. Even worse is that he's staying in Arizona for the night. Hope Cobby is alright.

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I initially thought he broke a tooth, but the report was that his lungs were damaged. Yikes. Even worse is that he's staying in Arizona for the night. Hope Cobby is alright.
I thought it might be serious... He didn't come back. He is tough.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it might be serious... He didn't come back. He is tough.
I love Cobb. I've seen a LOT of posts saying that he gave up after getting his deal, but all I see one of the hardest working players on the team. Love this guy, he will bounce back next year.

Last edited:

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to cough up blood because of landing that hard is the first I have ever seen in all my years of watching football.

LarrysCrookedFinger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My sister is an athletic trainer and she is betting he broke a rib which partially punctured a lung. The good news is that lungs heal like everything else. They generally heal pretty fast too. He'll be fine.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jones played with broken ribs a few years ago and was coughing up blood. Hope Cobb's gonna be ok!

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They said he was taken to a local hospital and would be left over night for observation. So I think it's something serious enough if he was coughing blood. Hope he gets well soon

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched when he took a knee, and saw the blood. At first it appeared he'd bit his tongue or lip, then it seemed he coughed up blood. Always a bad thing

Tacklynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope that serious health concerns are not piled on top of his heartbreak at the loss. At least he won't feel he needs to try to get back on the field before he's fully healed.

Tacklynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just read that it appears he is fine and he has been released from the hospital. Cobb posted the good news for everyone on Twitter.

Really good news. I feared much worse.

Members online

Latest posts