Coach McCarthy's brother died?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Looking for details. His season end presser was cancelled for personal reasons... guess that explains that. Sincerest condolences to the Coach.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I see now where the cackling hens in the chatbox already had a hold of this info.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Wow, that is really terrible. Poor guy, what a week. My condolences to the McCarthy's.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang, 47. That's so young. I hope McCarthy and his family are doing OK. Kind of puts a perspective on things.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of puts my meaningless unhappiness and irritation with the Packers football in perspective. That is just terrible news.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Coach McCarthy did not meet with the media as scheduled on Wednesday due to the passing of his younger brother.

Very Sad news. Prayers go out to Coach McCarthy and his family.

Story Here: Packers.com

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My condolences to Mike and his family. I lost my brother a year ago, it's a horrible thing to go through.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers to Mike and his family. Feel awful for the week that Mike is going through. The loss probably pus the game in perspective for him.

H

HardRightEdge

Kind of puts my meaningless unhappiness and irritation with the Packers football in perspective. That is just terrible news.
Meaningless? No. Perspective? Yes.

The sudden passing of such a young man is quite a shock, having been there myself. Best wishes and condolences to Coach.

Latest posts