Clay

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
The thing about Clay is that you watch what he does and you marvel. Roids don't give you the balance to almost touch the ground as you turn an edge. Roids don't tell you to jump as the QB is throwing. Roids don't tell you that they are running your way and to tell your DE to "spill it".
He may be physically imposing but his football IQ is a huge part of that. This guy has been trained his whole life by NFL vets. He was a good pick in the draft, lol.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Roids or no Roids...who gives a crap? As long as he does not pop positive when it comes test time. Half the damn NFL is on Roids.

I wish they would allow the use of Roids in the NFL....lol.....I want to see 6'6" 300 lbs. all muscle, rip someones head clean off. Make the game even more exiting. lol

Reaction score
I believe that martial arts in the off season help his quick hands to slap away the defenders hands, allowing him to get around the defender and drive the opposing QB into the ground like a tent spike! If anyone is connected to roids it's Jay Cutler.........and those would be hemorrhoids from being thrown on his ***!

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
definitely not on the roids, he just has good pedigree.
"Clay "The Bloodline" Matthews

The thing about him that I dont see from a lot of other guys in the NFL is he looks like a predator. Now now not the kind he imitates after the sack but more like a lion.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Notice Anything familiar?

Members online

Latest posts