Choose one:

Reaction score
Choose one:

#1...Would prefer the packers play and lose in The Super Bowl
or
#2,,, Lose in a playoff?

I prefer a loss in the playoff because it would be such
a let down to lose in the The Super Bowl to a AFC team.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Choose one:

#1...Would prefer the packers play and lose in The Super Bowl
or
#2,,, Lose in a playoff?

I prefer a loss in the playoff because it would be such
a let down to lose in the The Super Bowl to a AFC team.
How about 3? Win the whole damn thing.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back in the 70s and 80s, I used to wish the Packers could just get to the Super Bowl. Because they had become so irrelevant at that point, I just wanted them to be in the conversation. When they won the NFC Championship in the '96 season, I think that made me happier than when they beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl. But I never seriously considered they would lose that Super Bowl (the NFC was on a 12 game winning streak). The Broncos scared me more the following year (and rightfully so, apparently).

So yeah, I'd prefer the Super Bowl loss to an earlier playoffs loss. I always want go go one more game. Besides, at least they'd be the best in the NFC. I think this year I'd really enjoy a Super Bowl appearance because I probably wouldn't really be expecting them to win, so no pressure.

Now if they went to the Super Bowl and got beat in a really bad way, like the way they lost to the Seahawks in 2015, I'd probably rather spare myself that pain. Wouldn't be much fun in watching that.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll never choose I prefer an option with a Packers loss.

Go Pack Go!!

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Losing in SB still means we are best in NFC.
Losing in playoff's doesn't really mean anything. Not sure why you'd choose that!

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
so you pick Ahmad Carroll instead of Datone Jones. Yippee! :sick:

I was stunned when the Packers picked Ahmad Carroll. I watched him play for Arkansas and he couldn't keep his hands off receivers at the collage level.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Super Bowl loss is much more painful. Playoffs is my choice. When the pack lost to Denver it was the worst of the worst.

D

Deleted member 6794

Super Bowl loss is much more painful. Playoffs is my choice. When the pack lost to Denver it was the worst of the worst.

My choice is to win the Super Bowl. In my opinion a playoff loss is painful no matter what but I'm definitely rooting for the Packers to get as far as possible every single season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts