1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Carson Palmer

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by lambeaulambo, Oct 24, 2011.

1. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    uyyy.....this guy has got to be the most overrated QB in recent NFL memory. I understand now why he wanted out of Cincy, he wanted to go to an already good team, and the Raiders WERE okay at the time, and he's from Cally. I understand that it has only been a week that he has been in Oakland, but what I don't see is Palmer being of any intrinsic value to anyone. He's a statue, throws OB all the time, and throws errant in key situations. Sound familiar? My gut tells me he is done, a career back up or 3rd stringer soon to be. He and McNabb are in the same situation. Neither seem able to get it done anymore. The Bengals hanging on to him baffles me - why? He's just not that good of a QB at all. What they got for him is a STEAL.