Can we please move on from Brett Favre?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we also move on from the Majick Man, or Lynn ****ey, or Tobin Rote? Or can we talk about why we didn't keep Brohm? Or we should of kept Hasselbeck, or gone for Warner before he retired. I understand the discussion is about our previous QB that crossed us, and sadly didn't show as much loyalty playing for a different team as our old QB J. McMahon has, but we shouldn't be trying to censor his name. Just stay out of the discussion.

On another note, I don't think we can ever get over the lost of F****, sad to see him play for Seahawks, may he become another great Packer back up.

Should have never let Warner go in the first place

Reaction score
It'd be alot easier to move on if it weren't for NFL network putting 3 of his games with the vikings in The top 10 Brett Favre Games list... with witty commentary from Favre lovers in the media talking him up and how he "got 'em!" and how he doesn't owe Green Bay anything... ya' know, aside from A starting opportunity/Millions of Dollars/Great Coaching/Awesome Talent around him gathered by the Front Office/love from everyone in Wisconsin. ... smh, stuff still gets me Travis The Chimp enraged. :mad:

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
It'd be alot easier to move on if it weren't for NFL network putting 3 of his games with the vikings in The top 10 Brett Favre Games list... with witty commentary from Favre lovers in the media talking him up and how he "got 'em!" and how he doesn't owe Green Bay anything... ya' know, aside from A starting opportunity/Millions of Dollars/Great Coaching/Awesome Talent around him gathered by the Front Office/love from everyone in Wisconsin. ... smh, stuff still gets me Travis The Chimp enraged. :mad:
It'd be alot easier to move on if the freakin sport media would let him go instead of milking the story dry and prolonging it. For one dude I know its like an old would ripping open every week

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Can we also move on from the Majick Man, or Lynn ****ey, or Tobin Rote? Or can we talk about why we didn't keep Brohm? Or we should of kept Hasselbeck, or gone for Warner before he retired. I understand the discussion is about our previous QB that crossed us, and sadly didn't show as much loyalty playing for a different team as our old QB J. McMahon has, but we shouldn't be trying to censor his name. Just stay out of the discussion.

On another note, I don't think we can ever get over the lost of F****, sad to see him play for Seahawks, may he become another great Packer back up.

Sheeese Powarun!!!! I thought it was instilled!!! But thumbs up for doing it!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL, so make Farve a bad word?

Well it was just a thought.... the season starts soon, so maybe F**** won't be food for fodder anymore...
well until the talk of which team he's going to play for THIS season... :p

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe the best thing we could do so we all stay sane is remember him for his good times and leave it at that. I agree we need to move on, Favre is in the past we have a future with Rodgers. Sometimes we have to be the bigger person because Favre probably won't be. We're better than that.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre the greatest Packer ever? Jeez did he blow alot of big games by throwing the ball to the other team. That wasn't great. The nineties Favre was really something with the ring and MVP awards, but the 2000's version with all the drama, INT's and Viqueen love stunk up the joint, IMO.

jw266

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre is arguably the greatest player in the history of the Packers. He brought us a Super Bowl, 3 MVP awards and a lifetime of memories. During his time here he captivated the hearts of us all. The way that he played the game will never be matched.

Now he wants nothing to do with the Packers. Thats fine.

Lets just move on. We have a great team and a potential dynasty on our hands. Aaron Rodgers is our QB, lets embrace him even more and leave the past in the past!

" BRETT WHO " get over it fans

Members online

Latest posts