1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Calming down mode >

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ohiopacker, Apr 24, 2005.

1. ohiopacker

ohiopacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After our 2nd rd picks i was throwng my bad call foam brick at the TV . Since then , I've decided to take the "wait and see " approach on Collins and Murphy . They both run 4.3 in the 40 and both have been " on the radar" on some draft lists' . And with 3 picks in the 4th rd , 7th pick in rd. 5 , and 6th pick in rd. 6 , we can still get some good defensive players .

GO PACK :cross:

2. Mackie2001

Mackie2001 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree. What bothers me is I don't know what I don't know.

From all that I've read about the draft, I have to conclude that there must have been Jack Daniels at the Packers' draft table. However, a lot of these highly rated players have some downside, one way or the other.

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Calm is good!

4. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Every player has a downside - even Favre. You just work with what you got and hone the negatives into postives.