By all means...have fun with this one...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Brett Favre, Glenn Beck, Michael Jackson's children on list of Barbara Walters' most fascinating in 2009

NEW YORK (AP) — Green Bay Packer turned Minnesota Viking quarterback Brett Favre and Michael Jackson’s children are among Barbara Walters’ most fascinating people of the year.

ABC says Walters’ upcoming special, “The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2009,” will include a profile of the late King of Pop’s kids: Paris, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II (known as Blanket).

The list also includes pop-culture sensation Lady Gaga , famous mother of eight Kate Gosselin, glam rocker Adam Lambert, record-breaking NFL quarterback Favre , South Carolina’s first lady Jenny Sanford, comedian-filmmaker Tyler Perry, TV pundit Glenn Beck and former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

The 10th fascinating person will be announced on the show, which airs Dec. 9.

Think Adam Lambert's upset with being included with the gang of loonies on Baba WaWa's 2009 list? Bwahahahahaha:blackeye:

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man this thread went into the toilet quickly.

If I were #4 I would have declined to participate in this. The season's not over yet. Too many other people helped make him relevant or "interesting" again, at least to the NFL & it's fans.

It'll be interesting to me to hear what he's got to say about being included in this. My prediction is he plays the hayseed role & wonders what the fuss is about. In other words he'll just be himself & everyone will wonder how the heck he was even considered for inclusion with likes of Beck, Palin, Lambert & GaGa.

He's a football player, playing football, on a football field, with a football. If it was not for football, he would not be playing football today. Good. Good speech.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'd even wear white and purple to hit that. :shock: And yes, this post even creeps me out cause I'm probably 2x her age.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts