Buffalo Preseason Game

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey is anyone heading to Buffalo for the Preseason game? It is only a couple of hours from here so I think I will make the treck down. Back in 97 the Pack actually played the Bills in Toronto for a preseason game but I was in Bosnia so I was unable to make it.

Later
Leopardmech

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won't be goingbeing on the West Coast.

I remember that game in Toronto. I was in Korea and saw it Sunday afternoon on Armed Forces TV. A pre-season game Sunday afternoon was a bit unusual.

While there I did get a genuine #4 Packer jersey for $14.00 at the Exchange. There has been inflation in jersey prices since then.

Go Navy

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
..Back in 97 the Pack actually played the Bills in Toronto for a preseason game but I was in Bosnia....
You & BC have a nice chat, did ya? Oh wait, he was "waggin' the dawg.. I forgot... never mind.
On a side note - thank you for your service to our Country ol' man!
If they'd let me - I'd be there too - keepin those crazies away from our shores....

What I'm curious about - is whether you could make it to Lambeau for the Steeler game...
My girl & I are already scheduled to stay at the new Tundra Lodge!
I can't wait.... My buds up in Kenosha & Racine Counties are gonna hit a few Brewer games this year, too! Tell me, is it a fluke that Milwaukee is 2nd in the MLB Central Division right behind the Cards, or what?

OP
OP
L

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On a side note - thank you for your service to our Country ol' man!
Hey IPB don't forget I am a Canadian :Canada:
As for the Steelers game I will have to see if I have the cash come then I just had a new house built and I have to build a deck, fence and all the other things that don't come when you buy new.
MLB makes me sleepy

Later
Leopardmech

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leopardmech- I am located in Depere, Wi. which is located just 5 miles from Green Bay. If this is your first trip to Green Bay for a Packer game, you might want to know some Information. Such as hotels room availability during a Packer game weekend in Green Bay(a big problem), Ticket availabilty (All Packer home games are a sellouts and have been since 1960 but tickets are available) TD from New Hampshire is coming to G.B. for the first time this summer for the Packer-Patriot's game at Lambeau (preseason game) and asked for information about attending a Packer game in Green Bay. I responded with posting on a variety of things I felt a person coming to Green Bay should know. Especially when planning to come here for this first time. The same information I posted for TD would apply to your trip to Green Bay for the Buffalo game. If you or anyone else shoud find a need for this Info. Go to The Introductory board on this Packer Forum. Under the second topic from the top "Newbie from New England" author TD. I have posted a series of messages to TD which I felt TD (or anyone coming to G.B. for the first time to see a Packer game) might want to know about. Attending Packer home football game is different in Green Bay than any other pro football franchise city, because Green Bay is smallest City that has a Major league Franchise. The biggest problem,as I said earlier in this Post in Availability of Hotel rooms. if any Poster out there, has questions about anything concerning attending a Packer Home game. Please ask, I will respond. If I don't know the answer, I will find out. I don't want anybody to come to Green Bay for a Packer game, and have an unexpected problem (such as no hotel room) when some advance planning could prevent it. I want pro football fans of any team to enjoy their stay in Green Bay.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech, I'm considering a trip for the Bills game. Let me know if you're going to go and maybe we can hook up. I live at Queen St. West and John St. in downtown Toronto so it's an hour trip for me. I'm also hitting the Pittsburgh game with my fiancee this upcoming fall so if you're going to be there for that one let me know (I may be able to get you some cheap tix).

Members online

Latest posts